Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

Favorite Cartoons

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

LetterBomb92

LetterBomb92
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Joined Oct 25, 2009
  • 2,238 rep

Yeah I wanted to hear the curses too! haha. 

This is great but I wanted to hear the curses words :lol:

I wonder why they decided  to make a special episode after all this years.  

Apparently it's from 1997 or 1998, they just never aired it for obvious reasons  :lol: It had like one screening at a convention years ago I think.

!

!
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Joined Aug 03, 2012
  • 379 rep
All time favorites: Edd, Ed & Eddy, Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power

I really used to love Family Guy, and I used to really hate South Park, but now I really love South Park and kinda hate Family Guy

Jimmy Strummer

Jimmy Strummer
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Joined May 08, 2009
  • 192 rep

For my current favorites, Futurama and South Park are tied for #1, followed closely by The Simpsons, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, etc. My favorite classics are Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Edd, Ed & Eddy, Rocko's Modern Life, SpongeBob, Hey Arnold, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Fairly OddParents, Rugrats, Dexter's Lab, KaBlam!, Invader Zim, I may be missing a few of them but that's the majority of the classics I enjoyed as a kid.

I feel like I should start watching Adventure Time. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and I feel like there's just so much I'm missing out on. Same with The Regular Show. But I dunno, are there any bad things people have to say about those two shows that I should take into consideration?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users