Listening to Green Day?

greendaytone

erm last night whilst making out with a guy who half an hour before i was teasing and telling him how bad he was at getting girls XD - oh and i think it was time of your life

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I listened to Green Day it was probably when I was sitting in History class and my friend's cell phone rang. She had King For A Day set as her ringtone, haha.

The last time I listened to Green Day was in the car a few days ago, I'd say. Can't remember what song, I rarely listen to them anymore.

One time I had to get shots and I was soooo afraid (I'm afraid of needles) I just put my Warning CD in and skipped to Jackass. And sometimes I play along with Brain Stew on my guitar.... (I'm not that good, but I'm practicing!!!) :D

I always listen to them on the bus to and back from school... It drowns out the voices of the idiots on my bus :happy:

I was listening to them in the car today.I played dookie three times over because my grandma was talking about stuff she did 20 years ago :bored: .

I was listening to Dookie and just singing along crazily thinking "word's can't describe how good this is!"

new - i was listening to AI whilst playing i-spy and dominos at work instead of making salads :)

I've listened to Green Day since then, but ooh, I just remembered! I listened to a busker singing/playing Boulevard Of Broken Dreams yesterday. T'was awesome :D

Last time i listened to them was thursday night when i came back from are annual trip to the beach. On my mp3 player all i loaded was Foxboro hotubs and random hits from the 90's i recently bought. But i got sick of that quick and just wanted some real green day. So when i came home, i layed in bed and listened to Insomniac all the way through.

few hours ago... i listen gd like everyday (: last one was 'Sassafras Roots' i think - air drum thingy... ^^

1039 SOSH is in my car CD player, so then it was the last time I was driving.

I had Homecoming and Haushinka on my MP3 shuffle this morning to brighten up a dreary commute to work! :)

I listen to them, when i'm driving, walking, in college, tidying my room, in the bath, goofing around on the net.

I also listen to them when i'm trying to get to sleep cos i find Billies voice on rotting very soothing!

The amount i listen to them its a wonder i'm not sick of them.

The last one i listened to was about an hour ago and that was Nice guys finish last live at the MEN arena. But before that i did listen to dookie, insomniac anf stop drop and roll!

Archived