Listening to Green Day?

greendaytone

Before The Lobotomy (trying to listen to the whole 21st CB without repeating any songs for once) while doing school work, and cleaning up my art thread and posting and crap. :lol:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last time was yetserday with my brother. We were listening to 21 Guns to help him learn the lyrics :thumbsup:

Benn obsessed with cigarettes and valentines. It's such a great song.

I know!!!! :woot: I wish they could make a studio version of it........

Ha Ha You're Dead... was walking in the rain to a friends house, cheered me up even though i was saturated :happy:

Insomniac while driving around today. I think I ended on Stuart and the Ave. on my second playthrough.

I'll listen to a whole album while I'm sketching\drawing. Or sometimes I'll bring my iHome into my bathroom and listen while I'm in the shower.

I always listen to Green Day when I drive (mostly Nimrod, Sennanigans, Insomniac, and American Idiot).

On more than one occasion I've stopped at a stoplight with the windows done and music blaring and looked to my side to see someone start singing along with me.

BEST. FEELING. EVER.

I was helping out at a pet adoption yesterday, then went out to eat with my and and my best friend's family. I listened to AI all the way through at least 4-5 times throughout the day. :)

Archived