Listening to Green Day?

greendaytone

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I did something "special" I pierced my nose when listening to insomniac. Panic song, to be a total exactomaniac. I don't do anything special whilest listening to GD albums so much anymore.. :/

I think I listened to them yesterday on the bus. It was 'Stuart and the Ave'.

I'm listening to Dookie right now. My friend is staying over but she's fell asleep and I am bored. Next on the agenda is Warning.

I listen to them every day, doing anything and everything. It accounts for over half the music I listen to. Often, when I put other, non-Green Day music on, I think to myself "why the fuck am I listening to this when I could be listening to the most wonderful music in the world?!", and stick some Green Day on sharpish.

Hmm, listened to the new Pinhead Gunpowder :wub: on the bus this evening. But that doesn't count. Listened to/sang some Foxies and some random Green Day at my sister's today, my baby nephew was thoroughly entertained :D

Can't listen to them right now because people are asleep in here :(

I was listening to Suffocate, but it finished now....

I listen to Green Day everyday when I read in my bed trying to get to sleep

and

on my way to school and back

basically, when I'm alone, I listen to them

I listen to them ALL the time. (No pun intended.)

But the last time I was listening to them (right now) was when I was typing this/surfing GDC.

Mmm.

Rest. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :woot:

I was in the car, on the way home from Reno, listening to American Idiot. And before that I was asleep in the backseat of the car on my way to Reno, listening to Insomniac. :lol:

Actually, I'm listening to Warning right now and scratching my crotch and browsing myspace.

I was listening to them a few hours ago while finding stuff that I need to put in my school bag

Oddly enough I usually end up writing my own song lyrics while listening to Green Day

Right now the only cds in my room are Green Day + side projects and MCR cause my friend is borrowing everything else

the last time i heard Green Day was a couple of hours ago when i was playing Smackdown vs. raw 2008 adn i was listening to the album Kerplunk

ummmmmm....I was listening to them on my TiDEpod...in the car...punch was served.

thats about it. Nothing juicy here. :happy:

i was falling asleep last night...

eeeeepppp dirty thoughts dirty thoughts :lol:

had to be done, sorry :happy:

Archived