Listening to Green Day?

greendaytone

What do y'all do when you listen to Green Day? I mean apart from listening to them of course!

What was i doing last time? Oh yeah, i often listen to the Foxboro Hot Tubs album when i'm in the bathroom, doing my bathroom things. On extra loud when i'm in the shower! I'll spare you of too many details.

I was listening to Broadway last.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm listening to them now (Poprocks and Coke), and I'm doing this.

However, about half an hour ago, I was listening to them downstairs, and I'm not telling...

I was driving when BOBD came on the radio the other day.

Cool... that's actually one of my least listened to AI tracks. That and WMUWSE

Lying on the couch trying to sleep.

This thread probably won't make it.

However, about half an hour ago, I was listening to them downstairs, and I'm not telling...

Ooh, why not?? Was it a rude song? King for a Day? :/

I was listening to them in the car on the way to town and back...

MixTape =]

Disapearing Boy

JOS

Maria

Words I might Have Ate

I listen to Green Day everyday...I always make sure to scoot some time in for them so even if I didnt manage to listen to them during the day (which is really rare) Ill listen to them from like 3am - 6am on my mp3 player =])

i have fallen asleep to American Idiot or Nimrod religiously for the past 2 and a half years.

i listen to green day any time i am in the car for longer than 15 minutes

on youtube when im surfing the internet randomly at 1am-4am.

lol

Ooh, why not?? Was it a rude song? King for a Day? :/

I mean I'm not telling what I was doing while listening. It wasn't a rude song, but it was definitely an evocative song...

I've not listened to them myself for ages.

But I went in to poundland t'other day and they were playing WMUWSE.

i listen to green day any time i am in the car for longer than 15 minutes

Me, too! And I also fall asleep to them every night, but which songs is random, as I just shuffle my GreenDayPlusSides playlist (which includes all their songs plus all their side projects that I have been able to track down). Ahhhh, I love bed time :)

Last time I listened to Green Day it was probably a random song that came on my iPod. It's always set to shuffle so they just come on, I don't remember what song. Usually I'm sitting at the computer while listening to music, so that was probably it. :lol:

I was listening to them in the car on the way to town and back...

MixTape =]

Disapearing Boy

JOS

Maria

Words I might Have Ate

I listen to Green Day everyday...I always make sure to scoot some time in for them so even if I didnt manage to listen to them during the day (which is really rare) Ill listen to them from like 3am - 6am on my mp3 player =])

All good songs of course. And JOS is really 5 songs, so a longer tripe than it looks!

Damn right... i listen to Green Day every day... no day is complete if not!

Last time I listened to Green Day it was probably a random song that came on my iPod. It's always set to shuffle so they just come on, I don't remember what song. Usually I'm sitting at the computer while listening to music, so that was probably it. :lol:

Yeah i set my MP3 to shuffle, to add that element of surprise when Green Day come on. And also to force myself to listen to other bands occasionall! :lol:

I was sleeping...while playing 39 smooth.

It's cool to be dreaming and like hear the songs in your dreams and stuff, and wake up singing. :lol:

I was sleeping...while playing 39 smooth.

It's cool to be dreaming and like hear the songs in your dreams and stuff, and wake up singing. :lol:

that sort of happens to me sometimes

especially when i fall asleep to BIAB, then wake up at 2am, play it again, wake up at 4am, etc.

and in between i have dreams- i actually had one that i was backstage when they said "why isn't there any clouds in the sky?"

and i was running through the gate to catch up with tre and hop backstage. lmao, i miss doing that!

i was listening to JOS and i always walk around my room talking to someone about it and everything and i daydream when i listen to thier music. but then my cd player broke as always and keeps on doing so i got mad cause i wanted to listen to them but couldnt and i couldnt watch them on my dvr cause my sister had the remote.

I draw when I listen to Green Day a lot. Actually, I listen to Green Day a lot when I draw :lol:

And sometimes I play along on the guitar or rock out with my amigos. Good times.

I was walking yesterday when king for a day came on while my ipod is on shuffle.

I listen to them alot. Mainly when im on the computer, or in the car, but mainly on my ipod Im listening To American Idiot right now.

i can listen to a few videos in computer class sometimes if the computer doesn't block me.

i was listening to King For A Day live at milton kynes friday and i started going "aaayyy-oohhh" in the middle of class without realizing it.

:lol:

I listen to them every day. Their music really consumes me on the daily. The other day while on the train I listened to a live version of Minority--- it was loud and the guy next to me just kind of looked like yeah --- I love that song too. It was awesome :D

Archived