Listening to Green Day?

greendaytone

I spent a good 2 hours watching old gigs on Youtube earlier. Fun.

Ooh, I did that yesterday!

And that's how I spent my Labor Day holiday! :happy:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spent a good 2 hours watching old gigs on Youtube earlier. Fun.

I love doing that! Its so hard to get stop once you start... always a link to something else awesome! And time flies when you're on there.

I stumbled across Welcome to Paradise from Top of the Pops in 1994 which is brilliant. Don't have the link, but check it out if you haven't seen it!

^

:o Watching Green Day gigs on Youtube is my obsession. When I first got online a year ago, and discovered that all that wonderful footage existed, I became totally addicted to it and couldn't stop! I think I've seen/heard all the Green Day stuff on there now :(

I'll just have to watch it all again (again) :D

Wow, you've done well to cover all that! Seems like there's so much on there as well. I'm sure there's a few more hidden gems :geek:

Looks like the boys will just have to hurry up and do some more gigs so I can watch the footage :D

I love doing that! Its so hard to get stop once you start... always a link to something else awesome! And time flies when you're on there.

I stumbled across Welcome to Paradise from Top of the Pops in 1994 which is brilliant. Don't have the link, but check it out if you haven't seen it!

Yep, I've seen it and it's pretty damn awesome. I also love watching interviews, the only videos that annoy me on Youtube are the Billie Joe one's; 'Angel from Above' etc. No offence if anyone here made them but they're just a tad cheesy :lol:

the only videos that annoy me on Youtube are the Billie Joe one's; 'Angel from Above' etc. No offence if anyone here made them but they're just a tad cheesy :lol:

Haha, I think it's funny how many of them are on there. Before I had the internet, I had absolutey no idea that Billie Joe was any kind of pin-up, or that so-called "teenies" existed for him. So when I went on youtube and saw all that kind of stuff, I was like "what the fuck?!" :lol:

Looks like the boys will just have to hurry up and do some more gigs so I can watch the footage :D

You might be making some of the footage!!

You might be making some of the footage!!

Now THAT'S a nice thought.

Of course some people around here are already in some footage :wink: :cool:

whenever im listening to them im in bed looking at pictures, or in the car in the mornings on the way to skool etc,

last time i listend to them was today in the car on the way back from the beach =P

Now THAT'S a nice thought.

Of course some people around here are already in some footage :wink: :cool:

Haha... yeah they are... making a fool of themselves! :lol:

I haven't listened to Green Day for months. I think I listened to a few songs on iPod, for old times sake.

I'm listening to Kerplunk right now, oh yeah.

Haha... yeah they are... making a fool of themselves! :lol:

:o Wrong! I'd say more legend than fool.

I'm listening to Kerplunk right now, oh yeah.

:o Wrong! I'd say more legend than fool.

Ahh, well that is o so kind! :blush:

i usually close themy bed room door and crank on the speakers

till my mom complains of the loud noise >

i spend all the after noon listening to them on my computer>

the other day working classhero came on tv . bobd comes on every week if not every day

it's my least fav song of american idiot and wmuwse cuz i must've watch the video at least a couple of hundred times!Avenged_Sevenfold.jpg

Prosthetic Head came on my MP3 while i was standing reading The Sun newspaper in the library that is WHSmith, in London Liverpool Street station!

This morning I listened to Nimrod while I was in the bath. In fact, I always listen to Green Day in the bath. I stick the CD player next to the bathroom, turn it up, and leave the door ajar. It's a nice way to wake up :happy:

I was driving home from work and a couple of songs came on my ipod. I turned it up and I saw some guys turn and point at me. I was thinking yeah thats right best band in the world.

Archived