Most underrated Green Day song/album?

nicoleah

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I'm not appreciating the way my post was deleted.. And if it hasnt been... Where the fuck is it. I cant see it. :(

[EDIT Found it... [/EDIT]

Going to Pasalacqua, Christie Road, Having a Blast, At the Library, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, One of my lies, 2000 lightyears away, Only of You, Deadbeat Holiday, Castaway, Hold On, Letterbomb, Homecoming, & Whatshername. Also everything on Shenanigans and Nimrod.....i could just keep going but I'll stop, you guys get the picture. :lol:

homecoming, blood sex & booze, having a blast, misery, letterbomb, f.o.d., scattered, in the end, who wrote holden caulfield and prosthetic head

Blood, Sex and Booze

Letterbomb

Give Me Novacaine

Misery

Scattered

But I think i like it better when the songs stay underrated. Radio just kills the song.

Scattered and Worry Rock are the first two that spring to mind. Scattered is an awesome song, everytime I hear it I think 'how the fuck was this not released as the lead single?', or as a single at least.

But I think i like it better when the songs stay underrated. Radio just kills the song.

True, it does get annoying when people who hated a band a week ago suddenly like them because they heard them on the radio.

i rekon the grouch could have been a single

I really love that song. It is cathcy and upbeat even though the whole song is about him whining.

"The world owes me so fuck you"...i love the way Billie sings that.

i say who wrote holden caufeild. but thats just because thats my favourite song.

really, im suprised that prosthetic head isnt a hit. it just seems like it would be... it should be! damn good song.

Paper Lanterns..oh my gosh :wub:

holy crap, yea Paper Lanterns.. that's an awesome song :D and 86 (im listening to it now) :D although they did play it on SNL.

Right now my favourite song is King for a Day I think it´s hilarius and I don´t know why so few people mentioned it, but the others I like are : Christie Road, Blood Sex and Booze, Playtus ( I hate you ) , One of my lies, The Grouch, Who wrote...., and their version of I fought the law.

Well actually I like them all and I can´t wait ´til they have their new record. :D

Letterbomb, Castaway, 80, Burn Out, Homecoming, and All The time

my good there are a lot of reapeats

plus it took 6 pages to get Too Much Too Soon on there

what the fuck

Ooph I forgot Walking alone and Poprocks & Coke

my good there are a lot of reapeats

plus it took 6 pages to get Too Much Too Soon on there

what the fuck

I love that song!

Archived