Most underrated Green Day song/album?

nicoleah

Christie Road

Castaway

Misery

Letterbomb

Whatsername (i love that song it's so beautiful)

many more that i can't think of because my mind's in summer mode.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie Road

Castaway

Misery

Letterbomb

Whatsername (i love that song it's so beautiful)

many more that i can't think of because my mind's in summer mode.

I agree, I love Whatsername. Since I have listened to all these other versions on GDA, I love it even more!

Guest 16PaperLanterns

-letterbomb

-whatsername

-walking alone

-prosthetic head

-church on sunday

-jackass

-christie road

-paper lanterns

-hold on

-fashion victim

-on the wagon

-don't wanna fall in love

-uptight

-one of my lies

-no one knows

-stuart and the ave.

-westbound sign

-going to pasalacqua

-who wrote holden caulfield?

-you lied

so basically all of kerplunk!....

edit:

-reject

-last ride in

-epsionage

i can't believe i forgot them...

Fashion Victim

Why do You Want Him

Church On Sunday

Jackass

Deadbeat Holiday

Sassafrass Roots

Burnout

Brat

Panic Song

409 in your coffie maker

J.A.R.

Prosthetic Head

Uptight

Worry Rock

The Grouch

Platypus (I Hate You)

babs uvula who, who wrote holden caulfield, homecoming, letterbomb, the grouch, sweet children, at the library, best thing in town,, android, christie road, 2000 light years away, private ale, one of my lies, maria

woah :blink: that is almost exactly what i was gonna say. except i wouldve said F.O.D also because i absolutley love :wub: that song. . . and the hidden track ( all by myself ) is really funny too.

- actually, i think alot of green day songs are underrated but there are way to many to list.

No one Knows

..beautiful song really

oh yeah this one too :happy:

all of them that have not reached #1 status.

but Having a blast jumps to mind. and dry ice cause i'm listening to it now :wub: i 2nd that on At the library, aswell. :thumbsup: all of 1039, acctually. best stuff ever :)

JOS

Having A Blast

Letterbomb

Good Riddance

All The Time

jos, & letterbomb, definatly, definatly.. but no WAY time of your life is. no way. its already definattly in their top 5(biggest) songs and it wasnt that terrific anyways. and all the time is a matter of opinion.

all of 1039, acctually. best stuff ever :)

agree 100% with you there.... :thumbsup:

I feel so sorry for people that have only heard ai, or nimrod cd's etc. They're really missing out on the best CD's

I would just love it if they released a new version, or just re-released those songs, I would buy that CD in a second....

this sort of looks like a 'your favortie gd songs that are not american idiot, bobd, wake me up, welcome to paradise, longview or good riddence' topic to me...

and j.a.r. needs more credit aswell.

I would just love it if they released a new version, or just re-released those songs, I would buy that CD in a second....

there have rereleased SOSH in '04. but i have an old(1990) verison that was printed by epitaph europe in the netherlands. :)

this sort of looks like a 'your favortie gd songs that are not american idiot, bobd, wake me up, welcome to paradise, longview or good riddence' topic to me...

and j.a.r. needs more credit aswell.

there have rereleased SOSH in '04. but i have an old(1990) verison that was printed by epitaph europe in the netherlands. :)

what was the difference from the 04 and 90 one?

I think most - if not all - of the songs on this thread are well-appreciated by fans, if not by the whole world.

'Letterbomb', for instance, is pretty well-loved, as is Novacaine.

I feel sorry about the ones that never got a live performance, and maybe never will - a lot of the Insomniac songs fall into this category, and all of Shenanigans - great songs like 'On the Wagon', 'Sick of Me', 'I Want to Be on TV'. I've only heard one live version of 'Haushinka', and it sounds more like the one on the Dookie demos than the final version on the album - plus, it needs 'Jinx'! I also love 'All the Time' from Nimrod, which hasn't had that many outings.

GD's back catalogue is so big, they can only ever include so many songs from each era when they play - maybe this makes the case for more videos.

I think they should tape a performance of their lesser or never-performed hits, along the lines of the recent Comp'd show - except maybe twice as long!

How cool would that be? :)

^^ Absolutely awesome.

Homecoming, Misery, and probably Stuart and the Ave. would be the first ones to come to mind for me. I love all three of those songs.

F.O.D, platypus (i hate you), misery, stuart and the ave, no one knows & paper lanters :D

I can think of at least one from each album

Going to Pasalacqua-39/Smooth

Christie Road & Holden-Kerplunk

Having a Blast-Dookie (I won't say She, they played it on the radio)

86-Insomniac

Scattered-Nimrod

Blood Sex Booze-Warning

Rotting-Shenanigans

Letterbomb-AI

I agree completely.

86, No One Knows, Christie Road, Church on Sunday, Maria, Scattered, Misery and Letterbomb.

I am addicted to all those songs!

Oh, and Haushinka.

From the american idiot album Give me Novocaine

Archived