Green Day at their ugliest/funniest

bass boy

put all you funny or ugly green day pictures here so people could have a good laugh :lol::rolleyes::D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably he means when they make funny or stupid faces. Otherwise, Green Day aren't FUGLY.

Billie Joe's teeth are pretty ugly. I dont have a picture though.

Billie Joe's teeth are pretty ugly. I dont have a picture though.

Why? why? I just don't get that. And anyway he has had some dental work done and he has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

I love his mouth ( of course I do, but I don't get it...How do you just criticize someone so severe as to say they have ugly teeth.

Billie Joe has the most GORGEOUS smile and it's the most genuine and warmest that I have ever seen.

I wish to see him smile and Live to see it in person always. ( Because I have seen that smile before and it's Beautiful !

anyway ...

2i261vk.gif

love , love, love...

so anyway as you requested ?? Funny pics??

bjasofunny.jpg

I love his mouth ( of course I do, but I don't get it...How do you just criticize someone so severe as to say they have ugly teeth.

That was just my opinion. I still think he's a great person.

Why? why? I just don't get that. And anyway he has had some dental work done and he has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

Billie Joe has the most GORGEOUS smile and it's the most genuine and warmest that I have ever seen.

I wish to see him smile and Live to see it in person always. ( Because I have seen that smile before and it's Beautiful !

anyway ...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/lil...ive/2i261vk.gif

love , love, love...

so anyway as you requested ?? Funny pics??

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/lil.../bjasofunny.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Bullet in a Bible, I think.

And face it- Billie has a jacked up smile. It doesn't mean anyone's being insulting towards him, but- the man has bad teeth. Chill.

And... his mug shot is pretty foul.

now he got uglier...with his blonde hair :down: he was hot circa american idiot.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=161j1uo&am...oxboro+hot+tubs

nooooooooooes!

Look at his face! He looks so tan and happy lol That's a good picture! :D

though I think, best I could tell, he's got it back to brown or black or something. In that pic of him at the Obama fundraiser.

And face it- Billie has a jacked up smile. It doesn't mean anyone's being insulting towards him, but- the man has bad teeth. Chill.

Oh yes. He is obviously fucked up as a bicycle...

Yeah, his teeth aren't perfect, but I think it's kinda neat that being the celebrity he is, he didn't get his teeth fixed. I know most celebrities, right out the gate, they get everything that makes them unique fixed. They're still not perfect, but I think he's beautiful, always has been :)

POW look at this shit lol

18614452_l-1.jpg

FUBAR, man. FUBAR!

looks kinda like the joker, too...

I believe that it may possibly be when he is talking about touring ( he has the HOT green suit on) in Bullet in a Bible.

I did not make the animation.

To comments that always piss me off... regarding Billie's teeth)

I would appreciate you not suggesting me to chill.

I WON"T "FACE IT " leave it alone !

Billie Joe does NOT have a jacked up smile, HE DOES NOT have bad teeth.

At one time it was apparent that he could benefit from some dental work.

It appears that he has had dental work and it has done justice to HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL HIS SMILE really is.

I would feel pretty confident in saying that he just doesn't know how very GENUINE and BEAUTIFUl HIS SMILE is and it is

ONE OF A KIND . It is one of the BEST things in life I have ever seen. I wish to see it as often as I can.

Comments made regarding "HIS" teeth and How ugly you think they are need to stop.

But if not ...Billie Joe is still the most Gorgeous man as far as I'm concerned. I will continue to appreciate that he is beautiful

inside and outside.

Because He is the One and Only ...Billie Joe Armstrong

PRAISES for him !!!

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

By the way, He is the best looking man whether he has black hair, blonde, blue, or pink. He keeps getting better.

Foxborro Hot Tubs ...Billie Joe black hair or blonde I love you soooo !

i dont really care what his teeth look like

as long he still rocks out as much as he does now, he still awsome :D

:( This thread makes me sad. Billie Joe's teeth and smile are gorgeous. It's little imperfections that can make a person beautiful, his teeth suit him. Imagine if he had a fake 'hollywood smile' of perfect veneered teeth :sick:, now THAT would be ugly. Who wants him to look like a boring clone?

Also, the fabulous scruffy blond, tanned look he's sported for the Pinhead and Foxboro shows is without a doubt the best he's ever looked in his life. He looks happy, healthy and sensationally sexy. I'll take this hot natural look over posed, airbrushed, eyelinered pictures any day.

Here's the closest thing to ugly I've ever seen of them, just because it's so ridiculously airbrushed it doesn't even look like them any more :lol:

Image2-1.png

Now here's a funny, but not ugly, picture

moneyshot-1.jpg

ive had this avatar since i joined and i freaking love it. i love his jacked up teeth!

and also ive loved all his other looks too. blonde or blue, with eyeliner or without. chubby... hahaha! he always fuckin looks good. :happy:

Here's the closest thing to ugly I've ever seen of them, just because it's so ridiculously airbrushed it doesn't even look like them any more :lol:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/h...ra/Image2-1.png

I know what you mean. I think this one's the most airbrushed one I've seen;

normal_out157426020vs6jb.jpg

Something about their eyes creeps me out slightly.

:lol:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/h...ra/Image2-1.png

I just simply loathe that picture. It's so horribly false and to me, so ugly ugly ugly. They look like mannequins. Just so wrong!

Oh hell yeah, They are The Best....

and one more comment....regarding his mouth ....I loved his mouth then and I love it now.

Billie Joe absolutely...I admire and adore you..From baby through >>> I am a "fan of your whole life".

The Best way to say what I feel xoxoTLove

VIDEO.jpg

macho20man27E0.jpg

^

I actually quite like Billie Joe's fashionista look there :D

where is that from? :unsure:

I know it was taken during an interview because I've read the article where they were interviewed, and at the start of it the interviewer describes them doing this. It was in the Nimrod era, but I can't remember what article or magazine it was.

Don't worry though, they were just messing around for the camera before the interview started :lol:

Archived