Foxboro Hot Tubs

Blu

Sometimes I think I'd like to see FHT more than GD. (Is that awful?) Alas, I've seen neither. :down:

I've seen both once each and both were amazing but FHT was just mindblowing, there's no contest. Sorry Green Day :D

Do you think you'll see them on the next leg of the tour?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen both once each and both were amazing but FHT was just mindblowing, there's no contest. Sorry Green Day :D

Do you think you'll see them on the next leg of the tour?

I'm really hoping to. Actually, that's why I was slow responding to your post. I was PM'ing another GDCer from my state (Kentucky). I believe GD has only played here once, well in my city anyway. I keep checking for new tour dates, but I'm sure the guys need a break. It would be ideal if there were no dates here until late April or May - I've been studying for my comprehensive exam and can't miss that, not even for GD. So, fingers crossed!

^ I think so, but I'm not very familiar with Prima Dona. Maybe someone else can answer you for sure.

OMG, thank you soooooooo much for all the pics!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

Is the guy in the back from Prima Dona? He has a nice face :happy:

Yeah, Kevin :wub:

Sometimes I think I'd like to see FHT more than GD. (Is that awful?) Alas, I've seen neither. :down:

If I had to pick I would pick FHT, without even thinking! :woot: :woot: (It's not awful! XD)

OMG, thank you soooooooo much for all the pics!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

You're so welcome! :D

Yeah, Kevin :wub:
Thanks for answering that. :D

If I had to pick I would pick FHT, without even thinking! :woot: :woot: (It's not awful! XD)
Maybe FHT will do a big world tour sometime... and soon! :P

*creams*

*saves all pictures*

Thank you so much! those are UH-MAAAAYY-ZING!!!!! :woot:

I'm really hoping to. Actually, that's why I was slow responding to your post. I was PM'ing another GDCer from my state (Kentucky). I believe GD has only played here once, well in my city anyway. I keep checking for new tour dates, but I'm sure the guys need a break. It would be ideal if there were no dates here until late April or May - I've been studying for my comprehensive exam and can't miss that, not even for GD. So, fingers crossed!

Yeah since they haven't announced any dates yet I reckon it's more likely to be later in the year than that. And I suppose they'll be going to the places they didn't go on the first leg........so sounds good! I think one of the best things about Green Day is we know they're gonna keep going for years and years because they love it, so there's always gonna be plenty of chances to see them live.

I loved being in front of Kevin at the Foxies, a couple of times he leaned right forward and did that cool pouting/headbanging thing he does at me and I did it back :lol:

Maybe FHT will do a big world tour sometime... and soon! :P

it woulf be absolutely awesome but I don't think so...unfortunately >.<

anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

^ Yeah, I kinda doubt it, too, but it's nice to dream!

Yeah since they haven't announced any dates yet I reckon it's more likely to be later in the year than that. And I suppose they'll be going to the places they didn't go on the first leg........so sounds good! I think one of the best things about Green Day is we know they're gonna keep going for years and years because they love it, so there's always gonna be plenty of chances to see them live.
This is what I'm thinking as well.

I'm so glad you all liked the pics! Just wanted to share the FHT love! :D

^ is that another tattoo on Jason that I see? :woot:

ha! I was trying to figure out the same thing!

ha! I was trying to figure out the same thing!

I think it is, because he doesn't appear to be wearing a shirt underneath that one

Oh my god, those photos from the Relentless Garage are beyond amazing. Definitely brings back sweet, sweet memories :wub:

Haha - my hand on Billie Joe's knee, nice :lol:

Those pictures are AMAZING though, thank you so much for posting!

Definitely the best pics I've seen from that night; it's the ones that remind me the most of what it was like actually being there :wub:

^^ I'm so glad you all liked them! When I found them, I knew they must be posted. :D

Oh my. :wub: I hope you don't mind if I save several of these and use them in making graphics?
Of course. I can't take credit for them; just happened to find them. (I'm a little hesitant to upload them to the Pic Vault, as I don't have permission, but I think it's okay to save/use them. They're too good to waste!)

Haha - my hand on Billie Joe's knee, nice :lol:
I. Am. So. Jealous.

^ You've probably already seen these. It's mostly people waiting for the show. And this was from the Roxy's website:

29nuw0n.jpg

Sorry - just not finding anything else. :(

Archived