Sign in to follow this  
foxborohottub

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2008/05 - USA Tour

jadedghiacand
I know. They need to come to New England. :/

how about OLD england??!

The venue for the Long Beach show, Alex's, holds 178 people and is 21 and over only.

oh dude thats gonna hurt if someone isnt 21 or over. That happend with me and this Parlotones concert in London. The venue was 18+ and i bought a ticket, got to the show and they wouldnt let me in, obviously. they refunded my ticket though and i was able to watch from a fire exit, shit view, but still

Hermione
Maybe we're taking the no camera thing too seriously

Technically you're not supposed to have cameras at shows anyway and I know people had theirs taken away more than a few times during the AI tour, so it's not as if this is totally new

Yeah I know, I had just as much problem with it during the AI tour!

Before that they weren't so uptight about it. Did you know that the summer they filmed Bullet in a Bible they wouldn't allow any of their UK festival appearances to be shown on TV? This was obviously to maximise BIAB sales.

That sucks so hard! Seriously, I think that's the worst thing they've ever done, a real low. I had hoped they wouldn't continue the unpleasant trend.

Anko

I'ma keep mentioning FL till he answers me :P

If they do one down here I'd have to take a cell phone.

jtdscape

*gets an idea* THEY MIGHT COME OUT WITH A DVD LIKE THEY DID WITH THE NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Fat Bottomed Boy

if they dont want to come to england fuck em...

Ila Reto
*gets an idea* THEY MIGHT COME OUT WITH A DVD LIKE THEY DID WITH THE NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i was thinking the same damn thing!

if only i could find my network dvd...haven't seen that thing since August...

*GrEeN DaY'S GiRl*
Well you know what I mean smartass

O__o xD

farley drexel hatcher
Yeah I know, I had just as much problem with it during the AI tour!

Before that they weren't so uptight about it. Did you know that the summer they filmed Bullet in a Bible they wouldn't allow any of their UK festival appearances to be shown on TV? This was obviously to maximise BIAB sales.

That sucks so hard! Seriously, I think that's the worst thing they've ever done, a real low. I had hoped they wouldn't continue the unpleasant trend.

They wouldn't let T in the Park be filmed, but I know I saw some of the others here and there

And come on, it's not that bad. It sucks that we can't go but if they don't like the current state of constant camera phones and flashing lights, and prefer not to have cameras at their shows, than there isn't much we can do about it

I can see where they are coming from. Maybe we've just gotten greedy

Ila Reto
I'ma keep mentioning FL till he answers me :P

If they do one down here I'd have to take a cell phone.

he?

psht...like "he" would even be on here?

i have their fanmail address from a teenie mag back on '06...shall we flood their mailbox?

Anko

They have a DVD?

I didn't think the Network would put one out but if FHT doesn I'm gonna buy it so fast

the store will fly off the ground.

he?

psht...like "he" would even be on here?

i have their fanmail address from a teenie mag back on '06...shall we flood their mailbox?

I thought the foxborohottubs account was run by a frined of the band and not the actual members :/

We could :shifty:

Ila Reto
I thought the foxborohottubs account was run by a frined of the band and not the actual members :/

We could :shifty:

im not sure who runs FHT's account, you'd know better than i would.

and yes...yes we could...*opens package of stationary paper*

Hermione
They wouldn't let T in the Park be filmed, but I know I saw some of the others here and there

And come on, it's not that bad. It sucks that we can't go but if they don't like the current state of constant camera phones and flashing lights, and prefer not to have cameras at their shows, than there isn't much we can do about it

It is a shame there's nothing we can do about it.

Obviously not everyone will get to see any tour, and yes it sucks. So if they know only a few people will get to see it live, why not ban phones but allow a few cameras. That would stop the annoying sea of camera phone lights, but still be a nice gesture to other fans.

EDIT and I don't think we've gotten greedy. They used to let way more of their shows be filmed, so we've had less, not more.

jeh89
Once again Argentina is non-existant.

Phuck 'em Tubs :mad:

Brazil neither! :/

Rebel07

I wonder if they're will be more dates added sometime..... I sure hope so... :happy:

Sanah
I was wondering - The Network did a live DVD. Maybe FHT are planning to do the same? You never know, would explain the strict rules about cameras and whatnot

jtdscape
They have a DVD?

I didn't think the Network would put one out but if FHT doesn I'm gonna buy it so fast

the store will fly off the ground.

:lol: I would make the store fly too lol

Anko
im not sure who runs FHT's account, you'd know better than i would.

and yes...yes we could...*opens package of stationary paper*

I asked Andres and that's who he said.

PM me the address :)

Guest Fat Bottomed Boy

I will refuse to buy the album until they announce dates in England.

If they can be bothered coming over here i cant be bothered buying the album.

foxborohottub
That 'no camera's' thing is going to bring back a lot of crap from the PHGP shows, I can see it now

I hope those that can't go will get to see some pictures or something

The minister of information will provide daily photo updates to everyone who wants them! let the pro do his job and you all enjoy the shows...

Nova-Caine
The minister of information will provide daily photo updates to everyone who wants them! let the pro do his job and you all enjoy the shows...

You're the messenger so i get to shoot u right?

:mad:

:D

Anko
:lol: I would make the store fly too lol

Higher than I could?

mbk

Amen. :)

I'd much rather see some nice profesh pics that hundreds of blurry ones. :D

Bastard

Oh bloody hell. Had it been a month and a half later I could have gone.

They should throw in some European dates.

Hermione
I will refuse to buy the album until they announce dates in England.

If they can be bothered coming over here i cant be bothered buying the album.

I am seriously considering cancelling my order. I don't mind if they don't come to England, but they should allow cameras. If they wanna have their little elitist club of the people who get to see the show, and not even let me see a shitty video of it, they can do without my money.

I'll have my illegally downloaded version thanks very much.

**nobodylikesyou**

How about the master provide a video too?

Sign in to follow this