Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Taylor Swift

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Maddy.

Maddy.
  • i am groot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,766 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 7,289 rep

Based from what I heard so far it will be a huge fail.

as far as you're concerned american idiot is a bad album so y'know i'm not going to consider you an authority soz babes xoxo

Steven Seagull

Steven Seagull
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Joined Dec 02, 2012
  • 1,557 rep

as far as you're concerned american idiot is a bad album so y'know i'm not going to consider you an authority soz babes xoxo

Then explain what is this crap :mellow:

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,202 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,792 rep

Then explain what is this crap :mellow:

"Shake It Off" is a song by American recording artist Taylor Swift for her upcoming fifth studio album, 1989. Written by Swift, Max Martin and Shellback, the single, a departure from her signature country pop musical style, is an uptempo pop track instrumented by saxophone. The song premiered during a Yahoo! live stream session on August 18, 2014; its music video was also released the same day. Several hours later, "Shake It Off" was made available for digital download as the lead single from 1989.
  • Maddy., lizziebix and Not Anyone. like this

bjrules

bjrules
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined Feb 28, 2007
  • 301 rep

Apparently her next album is meant to be more country. But then again, they also said that about Red, so who knows? :lol:

Came back into this thread and saw this, and wow, that rumour sure was wrong :lol: I'm actually not complaining though, I seriously think this album will be about a million times better than Red, which I actually enjoy. I really like Shake it Off, though I am very sure it will probably end up being the worst song on the album. I'm really excited to hear Bad Blood, which was mentioned in that Rolling Stone article.

• ifmemoryserves likes this

scottpilgrim10

scottpilgrim10
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2012
  • 158 rep

the new single, is so bad. I wish she would return to Speak Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users