Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
djrossstar

Pinhead Gunpowder - 2008/02/01 - La Conga, San Pedro, California, USA

netty
okay, this will be about his hair, but not in the normal way... i promise XD

how soon after billie dyed his hair last time was the new album released?? maybe there's a pattern! i mean, i know they said november 4th or whatever, but maybe it's sooner?

annnnnnd, im jealous :cry: it would be so fucking cool to see him perform at a tiny venue like that. even if it's not in green day.

green day never said the album was coming out on november 4th! that was some idiot just thinking up dates to put on an album release date list. probably wasnt even meant to be seen by fans, just industry people.

and Billie bleaches his hair every so often. what he has planned has nothing much to do with it. probably depends on which bottle of hair dye his hand finds first when he spots the grey showing through. :P

**nobodylikesyou**
probably depends on which bottle of hair dye his hand finds first when he spots the grey showing through. :P

Billie has grey??? :o

Kryssi.

i'm actually kinda over this now. I mean, there was so much hype about it. Like where they/weren't they? gonna thing.

And as much of a fan I am, this is kinda annoying now. Not sounding bitter, but it's annoying how they can't even tour anywhere outside the US. Annoying, I mean... we've had no photoshoots this month like it was said, even though that's a rumour and all. No real word on when the new album is out, getting a lot of side action stuff, like FHT and now the PHGP shows. Are they trying to piss off every fan outside of the US?

queso
green day never said the album was coming out on november 4th! that was some idiot just thinking up dates to put on an album release date list. probably wasnt even meant to be seen by fans, just industry people.

and Billie bleaches his hair every so often. what he has planned has nothing much to do with it.

well that's good then, maybe it'll come out earlier han that then; BUT i still think there could be a pattern. :P you never know!

Billie has grey??? :o

careful with that, you'll start another one of those threads that everyone hates so much. "omfg, why are people so obsessed with how he looks!!>!?" :lol:

Not sounding bitter, but it's annoying how they can't even tour anywhere outside the US.

since when??? :huh:

Kryssi.

^^^ they've never toured outside the US, Pinhead Gunpowder that is.

Samantha
it helps the rest of us enjoy it just a tad bit more. i'm all for people gloating. i'm enjoying it.

Totally. I love reading about peoples concert experiences

Sounds like the show was awesome!

Times like this I wish I lived on the West Coast

But then I realise the East Coast is better :P

BTW the choice of blonde is way better this time around :D

queso
^^^ they've never toured outside the US, Pinhead Gunpowder that is.

oh, i thought you were talking about green day. lol.

dude, that first picture that shows up (where he's got his mouth all over the mic :lol: ) is SO GOOD! and it's really nice in black and white. they got his tattoos in there and everything. whoever took that's a pro.

IWantYourBabies

I see you Tyler....

Muh. I wish I could have been there... so muchly.

ikaa

Holy shit. Holy shit.

You're so lucky.

Billie went to blonde again? :mellow:

Sole

Thats a great picture. [the first one] I really wish I could have been there, and go to the next shows. But the best I can get are pictures and videos. Thanks to anyone who posts some.

Queen of Dookie

Billie's having a make-out session with the mic in the first pic :lol:

I want some more pictures...

Parley
Is the basic premise of this thread for people who went to be able to gloat?

I've seen no gloating at all in this thread. I saw someone who was excited to have been at the show and wanted to share with all of us. I was happy to get the report. :)

I'd be even happier if someone could get some video!

Pinheadstern

See you guys on Sunday... it's gonna be oh sooooooo good! :cool:

Nova-Caine

Ok well i'm just off to bed, those of you who are going to the next show please take pics and vids for those of us who lives so far away with no chance of ever seeing PHGP live, please :(:)

and i hope you all have the best fucking time in the world..

xxx

Kryssi.

^^ you missy left MSN and never came back.

Nova-Caine
^^ you missy left MSN and never came back.

Er i don't use msn :D

*stalker* *cough*

FJ
I've seen no gloating at all in this thread. I saw someone who was excited to have been at the show and wanted to share with all of us. I was happy to get the report. :)

I'd be even happier if someone could get some video!

Gloating by proxy.

Kryssi.

oh yeah!! duhhhh. I must've got you mixed up with someone else hahaha

Kerplunk_thebest

i need pics and videos

:D

Laura33

2237877032_0e0fb66be3_o.jpg

Doesn't he look young in this pic? No-where near 36 years of age.

Anyways, I have to admit I am a load little jealous of the people who are going to get to see PHGP live, I adore that band. Plus I think I am bitter about the fact that I hate where I live with a passion and this is all going on in the place I wanna be.

Saying people are gonna 'gloat' is just stupid, because we all would come on an share it with everyone if it was us. I for one enjoy listening to first hand accounts, so thanks for sharing, even if it does make me glow green. :D

kriss

Wow, he does really look young in that above picture.

For those attending the shows this weekend: if you're able to talk to the band, you should ask about the Gilman show to get confirmation of whether or not it's actually happening. I, for one, would like to know for sure.

The show sounds it like was great, though! I'm excited to hear more reports from people as the weekend progresses. :)

Fuzz

I think she's talking about that pic she linked

2237244605_8899826380.jpg

Sign in to follow this