Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
phewnaral

Pinhead Gunpowder - 2008/02/08-04 - California, USA

TheMinority16

i'd luv to see this. too bad i live like 3000 miles away

Queen of Dookie

Well,l I only live 6 hours away on a plane but I cant.

SOME ONE BETTER MAKE A VIDEO OF THIS.

kriss

If it's happening, I'll try to go... and try to bring my camera (non-recording, sorry). Can't guarantee anything, though.

Foxboro Hot Tubs

I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna Saint
I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm, too

Melly.

I'm busy that day.

Or night.

mbk
all that does is prove the existance of one of the bands in that nights line up.
That myspace page for La Plebe lists Pinhead Gunpowder as one of the bands they're playing with that night.

Still doesn't mean anything. They could be taking advantage of the rumor and playing it up to make sure a lot of people come out to see their own band.

On the other hand, since they guys in La Plebe are going to be there in person, I can't really see them trying to scam people to get them out to their show, which the ppl who run Gilman would certainly call them out on, so it seems sort of unlikely they would be doing sth sleazy, like writing that PG was gonna be there if they're not.

Swing&Destroy

Well if they did get a good turnout for their gig through advertising that they were playing with Pinhead Gunpowder then all the people at the gig would think they were right dicks for lying to them about PG anyway, so there's no point in making shit up to get a good turnout.

**nobodylikesyou**
If it's happening, I'll try to go... and try to bring my camera (non-recording, sorry). Can't guarantee anything, though.

:thumbsup:

stza

why doesnt someone just call the venue?

Mommy's Little Nightmare

Well, if it is happening, that means that Green Day, or maybe just Billie Joe, won't be at the Grammys this year.

I know the guys are nominated, but the Grammys are also on February 10th.

OWfx
Well, if it is happening, that means that Green Day, or maybe just Billie Joe, won't be at the Grammys this year.

I know the guys are nominated, but the Grammys are also on February 10th.

id choose gilman street instead of grammys any day :P

RebelofSuburbia

They weren't at the Grammy's last year either even though they were nominated.

I would love to see this happening.. not a chance I could go to California though :(

SetOnOverdrive

Sounds Awesome!

minority87
I would love to see this happening.. not a chance I could go to California though :(

me too :/

stza
:huh: :huh:

ffuhhi

when has this happened before???

beat_on_the_brat

maybe it's like a secret show cause it's their last...? i mean it's happened before, take green days last gilman gig for instance, it was this "secret" kinda thing and they played with brent's tv and i remember livermore saying it was like a family-like feeling cause all the people there knew both bands and all their songs, so yea... just a theory though...

any swedes wanna go see em with me?

saurus
Sorry, I left myself logged in and my friend who knows about this message board thought it would be funny to edit my posts.

The reason Pinhead Gunpowder is not on the Gilman Website is because the person who does the website thought it was a joke (Sometimes people write bands in that are not really playing). It will be up soon. And yes those other bands are real you can find them on Myspace.com. Look at the upcoming show listing for La Plebe.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=14737208

Oooh, a "friend", I see. :rolleyes:

phewnaral

Yes, "friend" lol.

FJ

That's great, but I live in the UK, and hence unable to make it. And, now it's been posted here, it'll be full of teenies rubbing themselves silly about Billie. Hey, that rhymed!

less182jake5

so is it true or not

DisappearingBoy95

I'll remain skeptical till this is officially confirmed. If it is happening I live 30 min from Gilman and will go.

parinaz

It's not of my business :lol::mellow:

Kryssi.

Go Netty. (x

Like some people on here have said, I think that you know, despite them 'being on the bill' supposedly, doesn't mean they'll turn up. It may just be a load of crap you know. But who knows.

Sign in to follow this