Sign in to follow this  
phewnaral

Pinhead Gunpowder - 2008/02/08-04 - California, USA

netty

you might work there, but do you have permission to release this kind of information? thats my only gripe about this.

phewnaral

w

netty

does that not mean on the gilman site though? or does that mean that no information at all should be passed on to anybody on the internet or else where?

phewnaral

w

netty

so when you take a phone call about a band wanting to play gilman.... you have a board that tells you you can release the information about the up and coming gig on the internet. does that mean you can promote that on every site you can get on or just the gilman site?

I`m just wondering if the guys have given permission for this to be posted on the gilman site. and when it was supposed to be announced.

phewnaral

w

jadedghiacand

SOME1 TAPE IT! CAMCORDERS GALORE!

**nobodylikesyou**

can you snap some pics for us if i cant make it out there?

**nobodylikesyou**
so when you take a phone call about a band wanting to play gilman.... you have a board that tells you you can release the information about the up and coming gig on the internet. does that mean you can promote that on every site you can get on or just the gilman site?

I`m just wondering if the guys have given permission for this to be posted on the gilman site. and when it was supposed to be announced.

i wouldnt worry about it netty. the guys are big boys now. they can handle it. ;)

billie7joe
He's touring with Tim Armstrong in the US in Feb too, something for Charity i believe.

WHAT??? :woot:

netty

they can, but can gilman?

I`m maybe being irrational about this but its almost a betrayal of trust. knowing the amount of interest there would be to this... should this kind of thing be kept totally secret? what makes a show special? the fact that people were are regs get to see these things without being blocked by

well.... I`ll shush now. I`m just not going to "go there"

for once.

**nobodylikesyou**

^ they only let so many people in so i think they would be fine.

Fuzz

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's actually happening.

Netty, why are you so concerned whether or not the band wants it out there...who cares. If they didn't want the public finding out about it, then they shouldn't be playing any shows in the first place. The band is already retarded enough to try and do so many other things without people finding out and thats fucking ridiculous. and by 'the band' i mean "Green Day". They're a big band, people will find out. Big deal.

jadedghiacand

yeah but if any1 goes its compulsory to bring a camcorder or some kind of recording equipment or u will be killed

1039centi

^ yeah this would be great to watch

**nobodylikesyou**

hahahah. this is getting better by the hour. my hubby has to go to pleasanton ca (which appears to be about 30 minutes from Oakland) the beginning of feb. he says we can plan it around the 10th.

so if this actually happens i will go with him....fun times.

marie1986

DAMN!! i wanna go!!

and about this tour thing--the one for charity? when is that taking place? i hope THEY DON'T START TOURING AGAIN! they need to work on the album

stza

this is actually happening

gdp

if it's true, awesome, i'd really love t go but im in another country.. pretty difficult to get there you know..

if someone goes, please tell

hardtoconcentrate

OMG! If this was true I would actually consider going over. It's my 21st at the end of January so this would be a perfect present from everyone :D

Melly.

omg liek no waiz!!1z

Mrs. Nobody

Cool.

(Wow great post... not)

GuitarPlayer5

I thought Billie Joe wasn't allowed in this club anymore...:huh:

**kookai**

i think that band on Bj has been lifted

CarnageXB

I live across the country so someone please film this.

Sign in to follow this