Sign in to follow this  
phewnaral

Pinhead Gunpowder - 2008/02/08-04 - California, USA

parinaz
But I paid for two tickets.

make one of ur friends come with u! :)

pismodiver
I'm not driving 6 hours to San Fran myself! That would be insane! Two nights in a row of Pinhead Gunpowder will be phenomenal!!! I've been listening to all 5 CD's on repeat. My friend from NY flies in tomorrow night! See ya there....

I'll be at the Foo Fighters' show in Oakland on Saturday, then PHGH in Anaheim on Sunday, then PHGP in LA on Monday, then back to Gilman in Oakland the following Sunday.

I'm pretty sure I won't be thinking "Gee, I wish I hadn't done that" 10 years from now. :D

OWfx

no offence all you guys but your making a fuss about wether to get autographs or queuing for hours but ya gotta realise, this is Gilman Street, not the Milton Kenyes Bowl or some music arena. gilman is much cooler, but there aint gona be all the fuss of preshow autographs in the back and stuff, ive seen some vids of the place and its like a proper cool garage so dont expect any big flimsy things :) just go for the music and enjoy!

masshysteria1
no offence all you guys but your making a fuss about wether to get autographs or queuing for hours but ya gotta realise, this is Gilman Street, not the Milton Kenyes Bowl or some music arena. gilman is much cooler, but there aint gona be all the fuss of preshow autographs in the back and stuff, ive seen some vids of the place and its like a proper cool garage so dont expect any big flimsy things :) just go for the music and enjoy!

No offense to you either, but the smaller venues is where you get a much better chance of pics and autographs. I know Billie stopped to sign and take pics before the Wiltern show, and I'm sure he'll do it at these venues. Of course we're going for the music, but that would be an extra added bonus.

IHateYou

i just heard that the gilman gig was cancelled, so you should all just stay home that night.

*withoutadoubt*

^Well now, that post is gonna cause a ruckus. Where did you get your information, if you don't mind me asking? :)

IHateYou

kurt loader.

netty

you know something, I didn`t have a clue who Kurt Loader was so I decided to do a quick search. I hate some aspects of wiki at times but

a)The moron on MTV who will never shut up even though he constantly proves he has no clue what it is he is talking about
:lol:

mbk

Edit, never mind

pismodiver
kurt loader.

Got a source for that? TV, web?

Zach Cool
Got a source for that? TV, web?

IHateYou was lying. he/she was just saying that so less people will come and he/she has a better chance at getting in.

IHateYou

yea

no, i'm not going. but i did read it online

kriss

A friend of the band didn't know anything about Pinhead Gunpowder performing in Berkeley, so I don't know... I'd still take the Gilman thing with a grain of salt. Still, they didn't even announce it so why would anyone feel the need to say that it was cancelled? (Regardless, I'm sure there's a show that night with La Plebe, etc...)

Sign in to follow this