Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

The latest Green Day item you bought

• Please log in to reply
5078 replies to this topic

InsomniacDookie

InsomniacDookie
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Joined Nov 20, 2014
  • 73 rep

Just bought the only two albums I don't have on CD but they are my #1 and #2 albums, I bought Insomniac and Dookie.

InsomniacDookie

InsomniacDookie
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Joined Nov 20, 2014
  • 73 rep

Love all of their albums, though.

Maid Meringue

Maid Meringue
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Joined Nov 05, 2014
  • 64 rep

^ I find it hilarious that your username was literally the two albums you didn't physically own yet :P well I'm glad you got them!

I'm on my 4th or 5th copies of my CDs because I'm sick in the head. If I see used green day records for under $4 I end up buying them so they "feel wanted". 
If it wasn't for self control, I'd probably own over a dozen of each. Thank god I'm broke now. 

• TheUndeaf likes this

TheUndeaf

TheUndeaf
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2013
  • 22 rep

I recently picked up the American Idiot CD single at Hastings for a dollar, which was cool.

^ I find it hilarious that your username was literally the two albums you didn't physically own yet :P well I'm glad you got them!

I'm on my 4th or 5th copies of my CDs because I'm sick in the head. If I see used green day records for under $4 I end up buying them so they "feel wanted". 
If it wasn't for self control, I'd probably own over a dozen of each. Thank god I'm broke now. 

Oh man toss some of those extras this way :P while I own every main release on disc, a majority of my CD cases are gone due to a incident where someone stole a bunch of stuff from my house and grabbed a bag from my room to put it all in. all of my cases were in there :( luckily the actual discs were elsewhere, but the booklets are half the fun of having an album physically :/

Maid Meringue

Maid Meringue
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Joined Nov 05, 2014
  • 64 rep

the booklets are half the fun of having an album physically :/

I know right?! I am always so disappointed when I buy other artist's albums and they have no lyrics in the booklet. I wonder if the generation younger than us even care about having booklets...

• TheUndeaf likes this

TheUndeaf

TheUndeaf
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2013
  • 22 rep

I know right?! I am always so disappointed when I buy other artist's albums and they have no lyrics in the booklet. I wonder if the generation younger than us even care about having booklets...

Me too! Half of Weezer's albums do that, unfortunately. Green Day is good about it though. I'm going to make sure to do it with my albums. There will be kids who care, but they'll probably be less common :/ 

• Maid Meringue likes this

InsomniacDookie

InsomniacDookie
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Joined Nov 20, 2014
  • 73 rep

They are my two favourites, I find it hilarious too :D Thank you! :) 

xXKristenXx

xXKristenXx
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined Nov 23, 2014
  • 0 rep

2 books and an American Idiot t-shirt :3

unextraodinarygirl

unextraodinarygirl
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined Nov 09, 2014
  • 5 rep
A week ago I bought the book "Nobody Likes You" and read it. It's very good and I learned some things I didn't know before. Plus it was just an interesting read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users