The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Sounds like you need to go digital

I hate digital except for spotify for the car. Gotta have dem hard copies

I just ordered the dookie converse :happy: 50 dollars shipped from converse.com , so if you want them i'd suggest getting them now while theyre on sale!

• Like 2

I've had a bit of a binge.

Welcome to Paradise numbered single in green case

Basket Case+Longview re-issue cassettes

Pick a Winner (green vinyl)

Warning UK single (orange cover)

Basket Case in digipack

all pretty cheap though, just over £20 for the lot.

and tman, I haven't forgotten about scanning the stickers. The scanner is just a bit of a dinosaur :lol:

I just ordered the Kerplunk converse. I checked Converse.com to see if they still had them, turned out they were on sale for $40. Cannot resist that.

• Like 1

dookie shoees and a very rare green day vhs called chaos in miami 1994 there are some videos on youtube it is really bad qulity

None of them came on white, only light green.

a few were pressed on white but I only saw one so far.. I own it now. Larry Livermore confirmed that there are a few white ones.

a few were pressed on white but I only saw one so far.. I own it now. Larry Livermore confirmed that there are a few white ones.

Lol, thanks, but that was a really old post and I had already learned that.

Would you be willing to contact Greendaydiscography.com and help him out with some scans of things that he doesn't have like that? I've sent him the things that I have, but your collection is very great and could help make GDD better. I love his website because it's a great tool for collectors like us.

Lol, thanks, but that was a really old post and I had already learned that.

Would you be willing to contact Greendaydiscography.com and help him out with some scans of things that he doesn't have like that? I've sent him the things that I have, but your collection is very great and could help make GDD better. I love his website because it's a great tool for collectors like us.

If you buy me a scanner :D

I just ordered the Kerplunk converse. I checked Converse.com to see if they still had them, turned out they were on sale for $40. Cannot resist that.

:o wow! Thanks for letting the rest of us know, I'm gonna order them :D

I got two Jason White guitar picks on on Ebay nice and cheap. I think it's time to start expanding my non-music Green Day collection :)

:o wow! Thanks for letting the rest of us know, I'm gonna order them :D

I got two Jason White guitar picks on on Ebay nice and cheap. I think it's time to start expanding my non-music Green Day collection :)

You're welcome. :D I was surprised they still had all sizes. But then again, I have no clue how long they've been on sale.

does anyone know where to get the Kerplunk converse in the UK? converse.com don't ship to the UK and the UK site doesn't have them [as far as i can see].

HELP. i need them.

Original Longview 7" from '94 is on its way and my OP vinyl of Kerplunk came in the mail a couple days ago.

Did it come with the sticker sheet?

• Like 1

does anyone know where to get the Kerplunk converse in the UK? converse.com don't ship to the UK and the UK site doesn't have them [as far as i can see].

HELP. i need them.

Same problem here for Ireland :(

HELP. i need them.

Yep same

I'd order them from the US converse site but i'm slightly scared of the import charges..

You can always bring your collection to my house and use mine :lol:

ahh I guess its better if you give me your scanner for about half a year :D

Did it come with the sticker sheet?

It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm assuming no. I thought the only one that came with a sticker sheet was the '95 repress but I'm no expert. :P