The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I'm not paying this much for these, but they are a must-have

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-DAY-Ltd-Ed-350-Pcs-JAPAN-VINYL-EXCLUSIVE-Action-Figures-Kid-Robot-NIB-/261201460296

Also, great deal on Holiday picture-disc (with the best performance of Minority I've ever heard btw on side-b)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenday-Holiday-Ltd-Ed-Picture-Disc-7-Vinyl-/390576076171

Rhinorecords.ca :D $39.99, dirt cheap

I checked it out... Is it exactly the same as the ultimate box set, minus the Idiot Club + pre-sale ticket stuff? Like, all 3 albums, in individual 40-page books? And Cuatro? There isn't a picture or description or anything so I'm hesitant.. Plus I already bought the CDs and stuff, so it's only the booklets and Cuatro that I want/need now... idk... And then to pay for shipping... :3

Edited by xnighttimesky

I checked it out... Is it exactly the same as the ultimate box set, minus the Idiot Club + pre-sale ticket stuff? Like, all 3 albums, in individual 40-page books? And Cuatro? There isn't a picture or description or anything so I'm hesitant.. Plus I already bought the CDs and stuff, so it's only the booklets and Cuatro that I want/need now... idk... And then to pay for shipping... :3

I've not received any of it yet but those who have are saying its exactly that. Just IN membership or digital downloads but you get everything else.

Woah woah woah. Post pics, and all information you have of it. That's pretty rare.

I will! When they arrive. My 1,000 hours still hasn't come yet :pinch:

So basically this:

the last thing i bought was a green day hoodie which i posted pictures of in the 99 rev. tour merch thread.

but i also bought this!

14doa6e.jpg

Warning Special Edition with 64-pages book.

Is that like the Trilogy books? With the CD in the back? Or am I totally of the mark here :P

Is that like the Trilogy books? With the CD in the back? Or am I totally of the mark here :P

Its a digipak, like the books, nut the booklet is seperate and the case is thin and cheap. So no

I bought a 99 Revolutions tour t-shirt last Friday. :dance: I like it, but it's a medium and I wear small normally.

There's actually a photo on this page a little further up. The book's got the size of a CD and it's actually all black-white (the photos I mean). And the book comes extra while the CD is in its own case :)

Oh, and the CD has a 20 minute extra which consists of various videos (that won't work on my computer :dry:)

Tre, Saints are Comiong and 'I Wanna be Billie Joe' all on vinyl

• Like 2

My vinyls arrived :runaround: the 1,000 hours isn't with the white paper (damn deceptive ebay photos) but at least now I have my first copy and it's a laytonville pressing! :)

The Sweet Children is a bit of an odd one, the vinyl matrix code is scratched out on both sides. It must be the 'Japanese fan club edition' as that's all I can relate it to after searching around for info.

562366_10152750915605311_1028021350_n.jp

532209_10152750916000311_268425185_n.jpg