The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I got Tre on yellow vinyl and a GD iPhone case for my birthday.

Hard to tell!! Now this makes the $220 I speant on the pink one feel like nothing. White's gotta be 3x as rare!!

But the pink one is rare enough! :P Do you have any of the other pressings? This is gonna be my first one.

But the pink one is rare enough! :P Do you have any of the other pressings? This is gonna be my first one.

I have the 4th and final pressing from Lookout, the Reprise repress from 39/Smooth vinyl, and the Reprise repress from the vinyl box set

• Like 1

My lovely boyfriend bought me this t-shirt today as part of an early birthday gift! I love it so much. All the stitching is done on the outside so it's meant to look like you're wearing it inside out, it's pretty awesome. Only one there & fits perfect. :)

23syxd1.jpg

Also found this while in my local market, from the same guy who I got my TJ's vinyl from [which was a 100 print release, yay!]. Never heard of it so thought I may as well pick it up. :)

33augl4.jpg

Also found this while in my local market, from the same guy who I got my TJ's vinyl from [which was a 100 print release, yay!]. Never heard of it so thought I may as well pick it up. :)

33augl4.jpg

What's inside that CD ?

Never saw this CD and never heard of it !

Nice find indeed :D

What's inside that CD ?

Never saw this CD and never heard of it !

Nice find indeed :D

When I Come Around, Basket Case, Longview, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Warning, American Idiot, Holiday, Hitchin' A Ride, Minority, Homecoming, Whatsername, Give Me Novacaine, Poprocks and Coke, Are We The Waiting, Jesus Of Suburbia, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Extraordinary Girl, When I Come Around [live].

CD itself looks pretty cool, the leaflet thingo inside is pretty basic though.

YOU GIT. I WANT IT SO BAD. Enjoy it :P

I ordered the trilogy box set yesterday :D

Oh yeah I'm enjoying it :P

And I didn't know you can still buy the box set :huh:

my 21st Century Breakdown PVC book just came in. Honestly some of these guitar chords are impossible. So I'm stuck to the piano stuff for now.

I have it and I don't remember seeing any impossible stuff :ermm:

I have it and I don't remember seeing any impossible stuff :ermm:

551021_559062627458118_999147126_n.jpg

impossible for me :P

551021_559062627458118_999147126_n.jpg

impossible for me :P

This is actually not the real one :P Billie Joe doesn't play it that way, he plays it that way :

B-2

G-0

D-2

A-0

Edit: I mean the one after not the A7 chord, cause the A7 is good.

• Like 1

This is actually not the real one :P Billie Joe doesn't play it that way, he plays it that way :

B-2

G-0

D-2

A-0

Edit: I mean the one after not the A7 chord, cause the A7 is good.

the whole book is like this... it's so weird because I got the American Idiot one and this one from their website, so I figured it would be the most accurate...

those chords were recorded on the piano, so they just converted it I guess

Same joke as this one chord from city of the damned in JOS

I just got hold of Slappy on marbled green and Sweet Children (japanese fan club edition) for darn cheap :blink:

Is this version of Sweet Children rare or not?

The 'Art of Green Day' book that was being sold on Adeline arrived last week. Have yet to read it but some of the artwork is amazing. I'd put up the odd scan but i don't have it with me right now and i'm pretty sure i shouldn't do that. ^-^;;;

I just got hold of Slappy on marbled green and Sweet Children (japanese fan club edition) for darn cheap :blink:

Is this version of Sweet Children rare or not?

Woah woah woah. Post pics, and all information you have of it. That's pretty rare.

How are you guys getting this rare shit?! I swear I have no money for that type of stuff :lol:

• Like 1

the last thing i bought was a green day hoodie which i posted pictures of in the 99 rev. tour merch thread.

but i also bought this!

14doa6e.jpg

• Like 1

the last thing i bought was a green day hoodie which i posted pictures of in the 99 rev. tour merch thread.

but i also bought this!

14doa6e.jpg

How's the bag? What's it made of? is it ruined once you take the cd out? I've been meaning to get this

How's the bag? What's it made of? is it ruined once you take the cd out? I've been meaning to get this

- the bag is actually an envelope so no it does not destroy the package if you open it.

-The envelope was originally sealed with a warning sticker ( so that will most likely be damaged if you open it)

I bought mine used but it still had the warning sticker that was used to seal the bag shut.. it was cut in half with each piece on each side of the envelope flap. The envelope is made with a thick plastic. but it would not be hard to stretch or destroy.

• Like 1

- the bag is actually an envelope so no it does not destroy the package if you open it.

-The envelope was originally sealed with a warning sticker ( so that will most likely be damaged if you open it)

I bought mine used but it still had the warning sticker that was used to seal the bag shut.. it was cut in half with each piece on each side of the envelope flap. The envelope is made with a thick plastic. but it would not be hard to stretch or destroy.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?

amazon,,, i bought it for $25 Canadian