The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

The Mexican Rolling Stone magazine cause they put Billie Joe on the cover, i´m so happy i had the english and spanish version!!!!!! :dance:

The Trilogy box set from rhinorecords.com. Money well spent.

I've actually spent $295 on Green Day in the past month from a concert ticket ($110), concert merch ($115), the box set of 1039/SOSH through 21CB ($30), and the trilogy box set ($40).

Now that is one Bittersweet Symphony :rolleyes:

I can't believe you got the boxset for $40.

They call me Krabs. Mr. Krabs.

Always looking for the deals :lol:

They call me Krabs. Mr. Krabs.

Always looking for the deals :lol:

Wait they have the boxset now? >.> This may be the time for me to get it.

Can you possibly post a link?

yesterday i went to amoeba in Hollywood and picked up dookie with Ernie on the back. for five dollars i had to. also cuatro came in the mail today!

yesterday i went to amoeba in Hollywood and picked up dookie with Ernie on the back. for five dollars i had to. also cuatro came in the mail today!

I inherited that version of Dookie from my dad... Or rather, claimed ownership of it from being on GDC :lol:

I inherited that version of Dookie from my dad... Or rather, claimed ownership of it from being on GDC :lol:

thats funny because this was the first copy of dookie on cd i paid for. got mine from my dad but his didnt have ernie he got it like mid 90s in some cd club he was a part of hahah

thats funny because this was the first copy of dookie on cd i paid for. got mine from my dad but his didnt have ernie he got it like mid 90s in some cd club he was a part of hahah

I actually have two copies of Dookie now because I bought the 1039 through 21CB box set a couple weeks ago. I think the Ernie edition will be my showcase item vs the one I play I guess

my 21st Century Breakdown PVC book just came in. Honestly some of these guitar chords are impossible. So I'm stuck to the piano stuff for now.

I have two copies of Dookie with Ernie on the back and I paid a buck each for them. They're pretty easy to come by where I am

I have two copies of Dookie with Ernie on the back and I paid a buck each for them. They're pretty easy to come by where I am

im always browsing thrift stores around here and have never found anything green day related. its horrible. like 3 different goodwills,a couple pawn shops and a salvation army, youd think id be able to find something cool but nope :sorry:

I got a laytonville copy of 1,000 hours. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but from the picture, it looked like it was the one with the white paper sleeve.

I got a laytonville copy of 1,000 hours. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but from the picture, it looked like it was the one with the white paper sleeve.

None of them came on white, only light green.

im always browsing thrift stores around here and have never found anything green day related. its horrible. like 3 different goodwills,a couple pawn shops and a salvation army, youd think id be able to find something cool but nope :sorry:

That sucks :( You gotta go to a lot of them to find cool things.

I have a pink one, I've never heard of white though

That sick! Very rare indeed!

Fingers crossed it is that one I got! I mean.. do you think this looks like the one from that page?

$(KGrHqZ,!hQFC5-7fgQgBQ3FngynhQ~~60_12.J$(KGrHqV,!iEFCj01BTSOBQ3FnjMhF!~~60_12.J

Or like the light green one? :ermm:

The last thing I bought were the dookie converse! They set me back 69euro, but I love them! I was devastated when I didn't buy the Tre converse.

Fingers crossed it is that one I got! I mean.. do you think this looks like the one from that page?

$(KGrHqZ,!hQFC5-7fgQgBQ3FngynhQ~~60_12.J $(KGrHqV,!iEFCj01BTSOBQ3FnjMhF!~~60_12.J

Or like the light green one? :ermm:

Hard to tell!! Now this makes the $220 I speant on the pink one feel like nothing. White's gotta be 3x as rare!!