The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I just won the American Idiot hardback book edition on eBay! :D

I don't suppose you'd be willing to scan every page for me??

I don't suppose you'd be willing to scan every page for me??

I don't have a scanner :( but I do have a semi-decent camera so that should work :)

I put my Stop Drop and Roll CD in there

Haha me too! :)

That is the reason why am I NOT buying studio box sets!

Yeah I wasn't going to but it was half off so $20 wasn't so bad

The latest one that I got (as a birthday present this weekend!) is a cool Green Day collection thing that has a book in it (telling the basic story of GD with huge amount of photos!), posters, flyers, old tickets etc.. It's so damn cool, I love it :wub: Well the tickets are not original but will make a great Green Day wall in my apartment! :D

And for what I bought myself, I bought TRÉ! in December.

The latest one that I got (as a birthday present this weekend!) is a cool Green Day collection thing that has a book in it (telling the basic story of GD with huge amount of photos!), posters, flyers, old tickets etc.. It's so damn cool, I love it :wub: Well the tickets are not original but will make a great Green Day wall in my apartment! :D

Where di you get that from? I think I may have to get it. :runaround:

Where di you get that from? I think I may have to get it. :runaround:

My boyfriend got it from a local bookstore, but I guess it might be sold somewhere in the internet too. It's called Treasures of Green Day :happy:

My boyfriend got it from a local bookstore, but I guess it might be sold somewhere in the internet too. It's called Treasures of Green Day :happy:

I am now on the hunt for it, thank you! :D

the Hottopic Tre Yellow LP :) - its a bitch living in the uk with all these crazy releases

Haha me too! :)

Yeah I wasn't going to but it was half off so $20 wasn't so bad

Well, yea, so it wasn't bad, in our country, you can buy it for 40$, so I just thought that was a ripoff.

Actually! The only GD item I've gotten is iUno! My dad will not let me get anything else....When I get a job I'm gonna start buying things!

I just bought this book too, it's so awesome!

Well, yea, so it wasn't bad, in our country, you can buy it for 40$, so I just thought that was a ripoff.

It is a rip off if you but it full price and I already have the albums so it didn't bother me too much :P

Oh and yesterday I picked up the latest copy of Rolling Stone with Billie joe on the cover :)

It is a rip off if you but it full price and I already have the albums so it didn't bother me too much :P

Oh and yesterday I picked up the latest copy of Rolling Stone with Billie joe on the cover :)

Oh my gawd, oh my gawd! You lucky bastard XD

finally got the tre on yellow vinyl! also bought a shirt from the pomona show and i have a ticket for the April 18th L.A show

Hmmm... I bought Green Day's American Idiot the Musical tickets, but, My Green Day Dookie converse showed up after the tickets... So.. One of the two.