The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

5 'bonus' tracks off iTunes. Too Much Too Soon, Governator, Shoplifter, Another State Of Mind & A Quick One While He's Away.

Sadly I'm unable to purchase the full 'bonus tracks' list that the US iTunes has because, lucky for me, I'm British. :dry:

Lol. Why buy them when you could get them for free off someone on here? ;)

Lol. Why buy them when you could get them for free off someone on here? ;)

I looked through the downloads section & couldn't find anything. Presumably because they are for purchase, but to only those in the US? So technically, being from the UK, I can't actually legally purchase them... I'm so confused now, how did I manage that. :pinch:

Someone should really try to get this !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Day-Six-Oreos-A-Coke-rare-promo-interview-cassette-Nimrod-Dookie-/120973281316?nma=true&si=GtQXATN8Stplef%252Fy%252F7HY4vZx7xk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I think that a lot of people would want to get this ;) So I share this here :)

Here's more information about this :)

Up for bid here is a rare Green Day cassette entitled "Six Oreos & A Coke". This was a promo release from 1997, just before the band's "Nimrod" album was released. It features Billie Joe being interviewed by a young, high school music writer (David Malitz, who has gone on to cover music for the Washington Post in Washington, D.C. for the last 8 years). If memory serves correct, these tapes were sent out to high school newspapers by Reprise Records, and may not have have gone out anywhere else, so this is a rare Green Day artifact indeed. The label says "A special high school only Green Day interview. Further Green Day edification & insight for your exclusive use!"

The tape, case and cover are all in excellent shape, and the tape plays great. Listen to an interesting view of Billie Joe from 15 years ago and get psyched for the three new albums coming out in the next few months.

my about 14th Dookie CD.

in a very cool & rare two disc set with insomniac:

dookieinsomniacpack.jpg

and a korean Shenanigans promo CD. My 12th Shenanigans CD:

shenaniganskoreapromo.jpg

Awesome as F**k, International Superhits, and 21cb CDs, and Uno, Dos, and Tre vinyls. I had seen/heard them before, I just wanted to get the physical copy :)

Just bought Shenanigans, Know your Enemy EP, Stop Drop and Roll!!!, and Money Money 2020. Now I feel complete as a Green Day fan.

***remembering I don't have any Pinhead Gunpowder*** :dry:

• Like 1

Just bought Shenanigans, Know your Enemy EP, Stop Drop and Roll!!!, and Money Money 2020. Now I feel complete as a Green Day fan.

***remembering I don't have any Pinhead Gunpowder*** :dry:

Neither do I! We need to pick up our game. Or we can contest to see who gets evey PHGP release first! Lol

Neither do I! We need to pick up our game. Or we can contest to see who gets evey PHGP release first! Lol

Have fun with the "West Side Highway" 7" ;)

• Like 1

We can ask Billie for the cash. He would look like such a hypocrite if he said no - it is a worthy "cause" to give to. :happy: