The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Warning on vinyl, Holiday picture disc and the Lighting Manager's 'Book of Lies' from the American leg of the 1995 tour

And I almost forgot - 1039 and Kerplunk on the EPITAPH label - whyhowwhenwhere? Lookout, yeah. Reprise, yeah. But Epitaph?

And I almost forgot - 1039 and Kerplunk on the EPITAPH label - whyhowwhenwhere? Lookout, yeah. Reprise, yeah. But Epitaph?

epitaph is the label the pre-reprise records are on

the ltest thing i've bought is 1039 on epitaph, it's got some extra stuff on it (pics from gilman, radio show /interview and some live performances)

epitaph is the label the pre-reprise records are on

the ltest thing i've bought is 1039 on epitaph, it's got some extra stuff on it (pics from gilman, radio show /interview and some live performances)

They were originally on Lookout.....

I bought my friend a Green Day t shirt for xmas, but for myself, it would probably be Working Class Hero which i download about 6 months ago, or whenever it had come out.

• 2 weeks later...

Went on a sort of mini ebay spree the past few days - birthday money is just burning a hole in my pocket, and I had to spend some on meself. I got Insomniac on cassette and the AI cd single. And hopefully a Dookie tour shirt today :D

The latest green day thing i got was a Green day belt its all green and the american idiot logo and some lyrics of blvd of broken dreams and a wrist band with the heart grenade with wings.

Probably the shotglasses I bought like three years ago... that my friend got for me in London.

Well I don't need to buy more merch. I have a lot already.

^Lucky!!! I've been looking for love in all the wrong places, I guess. ;)

I was in the right place at the right time and got a bargain....

I bought Green Day collector edition cups a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, Green Day cups.

You're just jealous :P

a green khaki colored American idiot messenger bag that has the heart grenade on the front and says American idiot on the back i bought in the virgin superstore at times square the last time i was in new york or the sates at all its a really awesome bag ive already started to adorn with pins

since November ive also bought a green day beanie, kerplunk, my first green day/band t-shirt( the collectible American idiot one with the hand in front of the black and green American flag on the back) , bullet in a bible, and a bootleg dvd of Woodstock 94"

I bought Green Day collector edition cups a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, Green Day cups.

You're just jealous :P

No :P I have gd cups, too^^

I want a buttom

Oh, i have like millions. wanna have some? :D