The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

So awesome!! I actually have a picture of me wearing it, but I'm not photogenic so I'm not going to post it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

So awesome!! I actually have a picture of me wearing it, but I'm not photogenic so I'm not going to post it. 

Still waiting for mine:ermm: Its so pretty - can't wait.

In the early Green Day years Billie used to pull his pants down and show his peepee.   Although smartphones weren't as relevant as they are today, photos were taken of Billies peepee.  I didn't have to buy the photos of his peepee, but I was able to download photos of his peepee.  Peace and Love.  P.S.  I'm straight.

Yeah, it's true! I seen a vid a long time ago of a guy yelling at Billie after a song, and he whipped it out and threatened to piss on him. :lol: Ahh yeaa, good ol' hardcore Billie!

The American Idiot special edition that comes with the book with Jesus's journals.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:34 AM, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I was able to get the House of Blues poster and the Green Day action figures :)

TrQL3CJ.jpg

lbcbhmW.jpg

I really want those action figures. Hope they're not expensive and hard to find.

I also wish they'd make more, and have them be actual poseable detailed action figures.

I am saving up for this wonderful art print I came across a while back. I think many of you will also like it, so if you too are interested in buying it here is the link. This is the best GD art I have ever come across online, hoping for a huge version of it. http://www.imagekind.com/green-day_art?IMID=6da06109-5a5c-48b6-b344-bab588cdf019

Billie rocking out printhttp://Users/Matt3BJ27/Desktop/Green-Day_art.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just got this bad boy with the DVD for 6 bucks:

220px-Thenetwork_moneymoney2020-cover.jp

I'm so happy I found a good copy on eBay. I was just saying I needed to track it down! The vinyl will probably be harder to get at a decent price. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 11:06 PM, kaylubd said:

I'm so happy I found a good copy on eBay. I was just saying I needed to track it down! The vinyl will probably be harder to get at a decent price. 

Adeline still has the lime green vinyl available for $16

2 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Adeline still has the lime green vinyl available for $16

It's sold out right now :( But I did buy all the GD singles because they were 3.50.

1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

It's sold out right now :( But I did buy all the GD singles because they were 3.50.

That's really weird, i'm certain it didn't say that when i looked at it earlier today, but it does now. It seems like Adeline's trying to get rid of everything they have, cause it all keeps selling out, and nothing gets restocked.

54 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

That's really weird, i'm certain it didn't say that when i looked at it earlier today, but it does now. It seems like Adeline's trying to get rid of everything they have, cause it all keeps selling out, and nothing gets restocked.

Really? I was wondering why the GD singles were so cheap. I never remembered them being 3.50 before unless it was a sale. And when I checked their social media, it said nothing of a sale. Hmm...I will keep checking, though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nimrod on vinyl :) So far it doesn't skip (I cleaned it thoroughly before playing it) and I hope it won't since I have no luck with Green Day (or Green Day related) vinyls

• Like 1

Clear Wating Single

Green Marble Warning Single

Grey Marble Minority Single 

Three more Green Day decals to go on the Windows of my car:lol:

People are gonna say I'm ruining my car but whhhhatever

Edited by Teenage Kicks!
Word

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

yesterday I ordered some Oakland Coffee and a Green Day coffee mug

Has anyone tried the coffee - just interested because I am a coffee snob. 

1 minute ago, Tinkle said:

Yes, I have, it is very good.  Not a hint of bitterness.  I"m just too lazy to order on line all the time.  If it were in stores I would buy it  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Yes, I have, it is very good.  Not a hint of bitterness.  I"m just too lazy to order on line all the time.  If it were in stores I would buy it  

I wouldn't think coffee would be any trouble getting through customs.  I'm going to ask someone to buy some for me when they are on holidays in the US. 

UNO, Taiwan (sealed)

Nimrod, Taiwan (sealed)

Redundant Promo Single [back cover only-version]

Heart Like a Hand Grenade, Australia

21st Century Breakdown, Canada

American Idiot [CD+DVD], Singapore

DOS, Australia (sealed)

Kerplunk TAPE [with barcode]

21st Century Breakdown, Russia [Digipak] (sealed)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tinkle said:

I haven't tried it yet, this is my first time ordering but I've heard nothing but good things! honestly, I'm new to drinking coffee, so I'm by no means a snob, but I'm really looking forward to it!

• Like 2

I bought some neck plates for my guitar with a picutre of Billie Joe etched into them.