Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mato

The latest Green Day item you bought

5,362 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Giusey said:

Hey my fellow green day lovers, Merry Xmas or (christmas if your stickler for tradition) I would love to know where i could find a pair of some green day converses, type is irrelevant to me from kerplunk to the trilogy. Any direction on how to pursue this shoes is much appreciated

I think at this point ebay is your best bet. I'm not sure if converse. Com still have them. 

Yeah I got my Kerplunk, Dookie and American Idiot cons on ebay.

Amazons's got some awesome AI converse hightops.

(I may have bought a pair - couldn't resist):happy:

I got the 25th anniversary Kerplunk CD and shirt in the mail the other day, and just now I ordered a Telefunken M80, which is the same kind of mic that Tre used on the snare on revrad, and I'm pretty sure Green Day uses em live for snare, guitars, and vocals

I just got a cute heart grenade necklace.

1 person likes this

So awesome!! I actually have a picture of me wearing it, but I'm not photogenic so I'm not going to post it. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

So awesome!! I actually have a picture of me wearing it, but I'm not photogenic so I'm not going to post it. 

Still waiting for mine:ermm: Its so pretty - can't wait.

In the early Green Day years Billie used to pull his pants down and show his peepee.   Although smartphones weren't as relevant as they are today, photos were taken of Billies peepee.  I didn't have to buy the photos of his peepee, but I was able to download photos of his peepee.  Peace and Love.  P.S.  I'm straight.

Yeah, it's true! I seen a vid a long time ago of a guy yelling at Billie after a song, and he whipped it out and threatened to piss on him. :lol: Ahh yeaa, good ol' hardcore Billie!

The American Idiot special edition that comes with the book with Jesus's journals.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:34 AM, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I was able to get the House of Blues poster and the Green Day action figures :)

TrQL3CJ.jpg

lbcbhmW.jpg

I really want those action figures. Hope they're not expensive and hard to find.

I also wish they'd make more, and have them be actual poseable detailed action figures.

I am saving up for this wonderful art print I came across a while back. I think many of you will also like it, so if you too are interested in buying it here is the link. This is the best GD art I have ever come across online, hoping for a huge version of it. http://www.imagekind.com/green-day_art?IMID=6da06109-5a5c-48b6-b344-bab588cdf019

Billie rocking out printhttp://Users/Matt3BJ27/Desktop/Green-Day_art.png

1 person likes this