The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

• 1 month later...

I walked in to the bookstore by my job to look for a magazine with The Cure and grabbed a copy of Q and Rock Sound with GD on the cover! :dance::dance::dance:

• 3 weeks later...

Revolution Radio:

CD - Argentina
CD - Korea
CD - Mexico
CD - Russia (version 1)
CD - Russia (version 2)
CD - Canada

Others:

"Redundant" JAPAN Single (incl. OBI strip)
"American Idiot" JAPAN [2009] (sealed)
"21st Century Breakdown" TAIWAN (sealed)
"DOS" TAIWAN (sealed)
"TRÉ" TAIWAN (sealed)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 21st century idiot said:

I just dropped some serious money on 14 vinyls in various colors. My bank account hates me. 

Can you give us details? It's always nice to know which vinyl exactly somebody bought :)

6 hours ago, Koal Koalson said:

Can you give us details? It's always nice to know which vinyl exactly somebody bought :)

insomniac, Nimrod, warning, shenanigans, international superhits, American idiot, bullet in a bible, awesome as fuck, the trilogy and tune in Tokyo. Im going to do a big pic dump when everything arrives.  I think  people will hate the amount of stuff I have :)

• Like 1

Ordinary World and this thing here:

51lABoK9dkL.jpg

It sucks though. I saw it on amazon and bought it because I can't not buy something when there's anything related to Green Day plastered on it. It was relatively cheap but I expected more. They basically just pulled a few low quality (like really low) videos from YouTube from Dookie, Insomniac, Warning, and 21st CB and something about the musical and put it on a DVD without any editing whatsoever. It's totally not worth paying 10€ for. There were like 6 interviews total and I didn't know two of them, which was kinda nice I guess? Oh, and in one of them they talked about the "Green Day Community" which I assume is this forum :D The interviewer (from Absolute Radio) apparently asked questions here to forward to Green Day because why do research when you can just ask fans or something right away. It was fun to see :D The interview was from 2008 or 2009 I guess because they talked about 21st CB in future-tense. But yeah, don't buy it. It's just a lazy way to profit from something you didn't make.

• Like 1

On 13/12/2016 at 9:14 PM, Billie Hoe said:

Ordinary World and this thing here:

Gotta say never liked that picture. Billie looks like one of the Cullens from Twilight.

Edited by Second favourite son
Please remove images when quoting
  • Like 1

I bought this shirt a few weeks ago and it came in yesterday. I'm wearing it to work tomorrow.

skeleton-ride_tee.jpg

From the Christmas/Tre's Birthday sale I got Awesome As Fuck, the patch they're selling rn, and the basic RevRad cover shirt. And the wrapping paper I guess cause that comes with it.

Only Awesome As Fuck has arrived so far though.

Hey my fellow green day lovers, Merry Xmas or (christmas if your stickler for tradition) I would love to know where i could find a pair of some green day converses, type is irrelevant to me from kerplunk to the trilogy. Any direction on how to pursue this shoes is much appreciated

3 hours ago, Giusey said:

Hey my fellow green day lovers, Merry Xmas or (christmas if your stickler for tradition) I would love to know where i could find a pair of some green day converses, type is irrelevant to me from kerplunk to the trilogy. Any direction on how to pursue this shoes is much appreciated

I think at this point ebay is your best bet. I'm not sure if converse. Com still have them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I got the 25th anniversary Kerplunk CD and shirt in the mail the other day, and just now I ordered a Telefunken M80, which is the same kind of mic that Tre used on the snare on revrad, and I'm pretty sure Green Day uses em live for snare, guitars, and vocals