The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I think it looks awesome! I'd get one if I was a chick :P

Wait you're not a chick? Lol joke

"Holiday" Australian CD

"Kerplunk" Splattered vinyl (from Adeline directly. I'm gonna leave it sealed, since I opened my other copy :) )

• Like 1

The Kerplunk shirt came with the white vinyl release in 2008, only via Epitaph (Europe).

Here's a picture of the t-shirt that's in the package (never saw it myself, tbh, haha):

1039sosh_lk300_shirt.jpg

and here's the link to the auction. There are still 4 available (very cheap, dude!):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-039-Smoothed-Out-Slappy-Hours-Digipak-Remaster-by-Green-Day-CD-/251866736430?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa46d672e

About to order one, very nice deal :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was in Hot Topic and found the Welcome to Paradise tshirt: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Guys/Tees/MusicTees/PunkTees/Green+Day+Welcome+To+Paradise+T-Shirt-10215997.jsp

But what was great about it was that I had tried it on and the guy helping me said "I totally love those guys." "You do??" "Yeah, Billie Joe is basically my idol." so we got to talking. Found out he's in his own punk band who's heavily influenced by Green Day. Got a free ticket to their show and gotta say, they're pretty awesome. And they do a damn good Basket Case cover.

• Like 1

Found this for $5.00 from a seller in the UK....but I have no idea if it's legit or not. Has anyone ever seen one before?

The track listing shows "Broadway?" as track 5, but it is actually Highway 1.IMG_4286_zpsojuhbji8.jpg

• Like 1

Found this for $5.00 from a seller in the UK....but I have no idea if it's legit or not. Has anyone ever seen one before?

The track listing shows "Broadway?" as track 5, but it is actually Highway 1.IMG_4286_zpsojuhbji8.jpg

You should totally rip Highway 1 in FLAC ;)
  • Like 2

You should totally rip Highway 1 in FLAC ;)

I plan on it :) I just need to find some software to do it with.

• Like 1

This is the UK test promo looks like

460CEB56-DF0D-472F-9B7A-8957A17EEC4C_zps

I bought one of those as well. :) Still waiting for it to arrive though.

The most recent ? Probably ¡Cuatro! DVD which came bundled with ¡Tre! so I gave my other copy to a friend for his birthday.

The most recent ? Probably ¡Cuatro! DVD which came bundled with ¡Tre! so I gave my other copy to a friend for his birthday.

Ahh so you are a re-gifter ....

• Like 1

Ahh so you are a re-gifter ....

What re-gift ?

I bought it for myself and I already had it so I gifted it.

There was no " re ".

I'm just a "gifter" Jerry ! Just a Gifter !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

At the record store today, I found two copies of International Supervideos! in the $3 clearance bin. They're in pretty good condition too, shockingly.

• Like 2

At the record store today, I found two copies of International Supervideos! in the $3 clearance bin. They're in pretty good condition too, shockingly.

Get on skype!! :P

Well, technically I haven't bought it yet, but I'm ordering a Green Day jacket off eBay. :D