The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

She promo sigle & 39/Smooth reissue on green/white Lp

The she single off discogs? That seller jacked up the Prosthetic Head price 3 times this week :P

The she single off discogs? That seller jacked up the Prosthetic Head price 3 times this week :P

I got it from another collector here in Brazil

• Like 1

I got the She from Discogs - its coming through the post as we speak lol

My Adeline order finally arrived this weekend!

Kerplunk: http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Shondells/media/Kerplunk_zps03edb30a.jpeg.html?sort=2&o=34

The Network: http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Shondells/media/Network_zps0c663551.jpeg.html?sort=2&o=35

I bought Broadway Idiot from Amazon and it came yesterday. I watched it 2 times in a row last night because it was so good. I couldn't believe it. I didn't like how they did Holiday or St. Jimmy. It sounded too much like a theater song without so much anger and passion. But I think thats because I'm used to Green Day's version on CD and hearing it live. I do think Billie made a better St. Jimmy on stage than the other guy did. He was too fake sounding.

What did surprise me was the redone theater versions of 21 Guns and Last of the American Girls. OMG they totally blew me away! It made me fall in love with 21 Guns and thats a song I didnt even like that much originally.

I bought a sticker from Generation Records in NYC and it looks pretty old..can't really get a picture up now but its the picture of them walking in a city(Billie has orange hair) and says Green Day in the Kerplunk lettering above it.

"Insomniac" Bulgarian tape (don't see those often^^)

"Nimrod" German Promo CD

"Live Tracks" EP (finally with a OBI-strip. Everytime I wanted to buy one, they were to expensive or something cooler popped up)

I found an American Idiot t-shirt :woot: (the classic one) which is great 'cause the logo is huge and I love it! :happy:

My old one is a crappy 'version' so I was thinking about making one on my own, but there's no need for that anymore! :lol:

Don't think I ever shared, but I bought the 3 stickers that came with the Uno, Dos, and Tre converse.

I still need to find Tre converse in my size tho. ;-;

• 2 weeks later...

"Kerplunk" Green Splatter thingy. Got it from Kerplunk just now (they contacted me - they're having some leftovers)

"39/Smooth" White vinyl (finally)

"1,039" Digipak with t-shirt

and soon some other items.

• Like 1

"1,039" Digipak with t-shirt

and soon some other items.

Is it that Kerplunk show tee? I've been wanting one of those!

Is it that Kerplunk show tee? I've been wanting one of those!

The Kerplunk shirt came with the white vinyl release in 2008, only via Epitaph (Europe).

Here's a picture of the t-shirt that's in the package (never saw it myself, tbh, haha):

1039sosh_lk300_shirt.jpg

and here's the link to the auction. There are still 4 available (very cheap, dude!):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-039-Smoothed-Out-Slappy-Hours-Digipak-Remaster-by-Green-Day-CD-/251866736430?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa46d672e

• Like 1

I honestly have no clue what the last thing was :lol: off the top of my head, it was Nobody Like's You, it was a really good book, detailing Green Day's rise from a garage band to stadium much better than any of the others I've read.