The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

1039 reissue

shenanigans

both on cd

i have kurplunk and bullet in a bible comming in the mail. then i just have to get awesome as fuck and somehow track demolicious, and ill have the complete albums set.

{edit} OH! forgot i also have a dookie cassette coming

UGH I used to have that Having a Blast bootleg.

Then I moved into a dorm and I think my mom threw it out :cry: along with an insomniac-era bootleg AND MY 1039/SOSH CASSETTE TAPE WTF MOM

Where were they selling these? $1 for an ipad cover is fucking cheap! Of course, I don't have an ipad, but yknow.

At the dollar store. :)

Finally decided to get the Last Night on Earth EP (I don't have many 21CBD merchandise in my collection). It's coming from Japan, but I can wait.

Bought all five albums/EPs that Pinhead Gunpowder have released.

Fahiza, Trundle & Spring, Complusive Disclosure, Jump Salty, Goodbye Ellston Ave, chords/Words, Dillinger 4 split, PHGP Ep, Shoot the Moon, Carry the Banner, West Side Highway.

That's more than 5 :lol: I wouldn't give you shit if you just said albums, but you said albums and EPs.

• Like 2

Fahiza, Trundle & Spring, Complusive Disclosure, Jump Salty, Goodbye Ellston Ave, chords/Words, Dillinger 4 split, PHGP Ep, Shoot the Moon, Carry the Banner, West Side Highway.

That's more than 5 :lol: I wouldn't give you shit if you just said albums, but you said albums and EPs.

I more mean albums and EP's released on CD's.

Just bought Tune in Tokyo!!! Can't believe the shop I went to had one! I don't even have a record player but I had to get it. Haha Definitely will be purchasing one though. Also, this store has 1,039 Smooth and Kerplunk on CD which I shall be purchasing asap. If you're ever in Houston, check out Vinal Edge! ;) Selection is insane!

• Like 1

Just bought Tune in Tokyo!!! Can't believe the shop I went to had one! I don't even have a record player but I had to get it. Haha Definitely will be purchasing one though. Also, this store has 1,039 Smooth and Kerplunk on CD which I shall be purchasing asap. If you're ever in Houston, check out Vinal Edge! ;) Selection is insane!

Did they have another copy?

Did they have another copy?

Not that I saw but they also have a store online I believe, so maybe check out their website.

Not that I saw but they also have a store online I believe, so maybe check out their website.

I don't live far from the heights area

• Like 1

21 7" Singles Box Set. I've wanted it for ages but it's always been too expensive until now, just need to wait for it to arrive.

• Like 2

21 7" Singles Box Set. I've wanted it for ages but it's always been too expensive until now, just need to wait for it to arrive.

I just ordered one too :)

• Like 2

Not really interesting, but an American Idiot poster. I was thinking about getting Shenanigans or more of Kerplunk, or maybe 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours soon though.

Edited by WalkingContradiction01

I just ordered Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking on fucking CASSETTE.

YES, THAT EXISTS.

Yeah, there are like 3 or 4, from different countries. I have 2 myself (Thailand and Indonesia).

Where's yours from?

Oh, and recently I bought:

"Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely" (Clear Vinyl, limited to 50 or 100)

"Know Your Enemy" (Vinyl, Nr. 0052)

^^^

both from frunsi

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97703-entire-green-day-vinyl-collection-for-sale-make-offers/

Yeah, there are like 3 or 4, from different countries. I have 2 myself (Thailand and Indonesia).

Where's yours from?

Oh, and recently I bought:

"Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely" (Clear Vinyl, limited to 50 or 100)

"Know Your Enemy" (Vinyl, Nr. 0052)

^^^

both from frunsi

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97703-entire-green-day-vinyl-collection-for-sale-make-offers/

Malaysia

• 2 weeks later...

The Green Day Studio Albums 1990-2009 collector's box :)