The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Sooo I asked a serious collector (no name dropping) and they said the black one is not that rare. There are no numbers, but there are definitely more than 800 (there were 800 of the green one) - so...no...there ARE many around :)

• Like 2

Sooo I asked a serious collector (no name dropping) and they said the black one is not that rare. There are no numbers, but there are definitely more than 800 (there were 800 of the green one) - so...no...there ARE many around :)

Yet in the future years I've been looking I've seen the green ones turn up way more often than the black ones. All the black vinyls tend to have Berkley on the back and not Laynotville.

As it is the green vinyl didn't come out until about a year after the black one, so I'm happy to have the very first pressing.

Yet in the future years I've been looking I've seen the green ones turn up way more often than the black ones. All the black vinyls tend to have Berkley on the back and not Laynotville.

As it is the green vinyl didn't come out until about a year after the black one, so I'm happy to have the very first pressing.

If you look out after black ones you find them easily.. you also can get them cheap cause many seller doesnt know what they're selling. The green one is rarer and obviously more expensive.. I was also very happy when I got my black Laytonville pressing..

I could have sworn that I owned a Laytonville 1,000 hours and a Berkeley 1,000 Hours....but I think I lost the laytonville one after moving so much :cry: what the hell man.

I recently bought two Sweet Children records so I'm excited to see which types they are. One is the pink first pressing with mike's shoes, and the other is the red 4th pressing with the white sleeve.

My boyfriend got me Tune In Tokyo for christmas <3 the poor guy paid twice as much for it but i love it so much :D
And then his sisters got me the new Welcome to Paradise t-shirt from hot topic.

I could have sworn that I owned a Laytonville 1,000 hours and a Berkeley 1,000 Hours....but I think I lost the laytonville one after moving so much :cry: what the hell man.

I recently bought two Sweet Children records so I'm excited to see which types they are. One is the pink first pressing with mike's shoes, and the other is the red 4th pressing with the white sleeve.

My boyfriend got me Tune In Tokyo for christmas <3 the poor guy paid twice as much for it but i love it so much :D

And then his sisters got me the new Welcome to Paradise t-shirt from hot topic.

Before losing the sweet children ep's sell them to me then haha take good care of items like these!!

• Like 1

Before losing the sweet children ep's sell them to me then haha take good care of items like these!!

I'll consider selling one of them ;) they haven't arrived yet though.

No, I only want a green one. Liam's not as special as he thinks :P

You are going to hate me. I have one.

I'll consider selling one of them ;) they haven't arrived yet though.

Why do you consider selling one?? I was only 4 minutes late on frunsi's selling post.. I would have bought and kept both! Are you trying to sell it with profit??? Would be mean.. I really wanted both..

• Like 2

Why do you consider selling one?? I was only 4 minutes late on frunsi's selling post.. I would have bought and kept both! Are you trying to sell it with profit??? Would be mean.. I really wanted both..

No I actually want them both for myself because I've been waiting for the opportunity to have them for 8 years.

I was just being nice because I was so grateful to finally be able to afford them, that I wanted someone else to have the same chance.

But I mean, if I'm going to be labeled a record flipper or an asshole for wanting to share my excitement with you, I'll be happier keeping them to myself.

No I actually want them both for myself because I've been waiting for the opportunity to have them for 8 years.

I was just being nice because I was so grateful to finally be able to afford them, that I wanted someone else to have the same chance.

But I mean, if I'm going to be labeled a record flipper or an asshole for wanting to share my excitement with you, I'll be happier keeping them to myself.

Well you just made it look like that way.. Ive come across a lot of these 'assholes' as YOU say (I havent said that ;) ) throughout the years of collecting..

• Like 1

I bought "A fistfull of Dookies" today in Barcelona :D Also Live at the radio '94 and Bowling...Parking... which I didn't have. I was tempted to buy a DVD called Stay the Night but it didn't say where the songs were from... it just said that the last three where from England and that the whole thing was from 2012... I tried looking here on GDC and googleing it and no luck, does anybody know where those other songs are from?

Well you just made it look like that way.. Ive come across a lot of these 'assholes' as YOU say (I havent said that ;) ) throughout the years of collecting..

Wow you really contacted the original seller accusing me of flipping records for profit? Fuck you, man. I was trying to be nice and instead you go ahead and start a drama.

I knew that I had bought both quickly, but I felt a little guilty about it because I have no sense of entitlement. You appeared to be bitter from the start by missing out on a good sale, but as we are part of the same community I was willing to give you another shot at having a great record and maybe making a friend in the process. Fucking forget it.

Now I have to answer to somebody about why you tattle-tailed on me. We're adults, come on.

Haha oh come on. Whats the big deal you making out of it? I just asked the original seller how much he sold these for.. this isnt forbidden at all!? Haha xD

Wow you really contacted the original seller accusing me of flipping records for profit? Fuck you, man. I was trying to be nice and instead you go ahead and start a drama.

I knew that I had bought both quickly, but I felt a little guilty about it because I have no sense of entitlement. You appeared to be bitter from the start by missing out on a good sale, but as we are part of the same community I was willing to give you another shot at having a great record and maybe making a friend in the process. Fucking forget it.

Now I have to answer to somebody about why you tattle-tailed on me. We're adults, come on.

Haha oh come on. Whats the big deal you making out of it? I just asked the original seller how much he sold these for.. this isnt forbidden at all!? Haha xD

I paid $300 for both. I was going to let the red one go to you for well under $80 but whatever dude. You could have asked me straight. They're going to look stellar in the frames I have.

Sorry I freaked out, this conversation is over.

No offence dude but it's a bit rude to go to the seller and ask them how much they sold it before. That's between the seller and the buyer.

I paid $300 for both. I was going to let the red one go to you for well under $80 but whatever dude. You could have asked me straight. They're going to look stellar in the frames I have.

Sorry I freaked out, this conversation is over.

Yes they would look great for sure.. but if you felt bad with the purchase sell it to someone else, I dont want them! Make someone else happy with it..

Or keep them but take care of these... And dont lose them!!

No offence dude but it's a bit rude to go to the seller and ask them how much they sold it before. That's between the seller and the buyer.

Well I was in contact with the seller about these things for quite a while.. a short question doesnt kill anyone

And I asked so I know it what price range we are talking.. I know sometimes I pay a lot for different items.. so why not asking?

• Like 1

I bought "A fistfull of Dookies" today in Barcelona :D Also Live at the radio '94 and Bowling...Parking... which I didn't have. I was tempted to buy a DVD called Stay the Night but it didn't say where the songs were from... it just said that the last three where from England and that the whole thing was from 2012... I tried looking here on GDC and googleing it and no luck, does anybody know where those other songs are from?

Well, I couldn't resist the doubt of not knowing what was in it, so I went back and bought it :lol:

Tracks 1-7 are from I Heart festival (yep, it includes the one fucking minute rant, that's why Basket Case is "partial"), and the rest is Reading 2012, the morning show, though it doesn't look much like morning to me, but Billie says "Reading!" a few times and it's not 2013 (and I recognised it was this show before all this just by Billie's t-shirt :ninja:). The quality is total shit, but I'm happy I have Billie saying the whole fucking minute thing in DVD :lol:

• Like 1

That's no promo though - it was a regular single, released in Japan. I just wanted to let you know. And as far as I can see, you're missing the turquoise sticker on the CD case :-/

I bought an American Idiot shirt and two American Idiot pins at Hot Topic, a copy of Broadway Idiot from Amazon and new copies of American Idiot and Bullet In A Bible at Guitar Center.