The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

i've tried to bid on the denmark promos too, my bids were the lowest :P

Only bid on Kill The DJ .. already had the others :)

i've tried to bid on the denmark promos too, my bids were the lowest :P

I got an Oh Love danish promo, uk promo, and stray heart uk promo from that seller. :D

Again, nothing to extravagant compared to what many other people have, but my two 7" singles came in today!

One is Wake me up When September Ends and Give me Novacaine, and the other is Holiday and Minority. :D

• Like 1

I bought a pack with 12 itens, from 1039 to Bullet in a Bible, including International Super Videos and BBBPP for 15 Us$.

I've already have all of them, but i'll try to make some money with it

Just bought the only two albums I don't have on CD but they are my #1 and #2 albums, I bought Insomniac and Dookie.

^ I find it hilarious that your username was literally the two albums you didn't physically own yet :P well I'm glad you got them!

I'm on my 4th or 5th copies of my CDs because I'm sick in the head. If I see used green day records for under $4 I end up buying them so they "feel wanted".
If it wasn't for self control, I'd probably own over a dozen of each. Thank god I'm broke now.

• Like 1

I recently picked up the American Idiot CD single at Hastings for a dollar, which was cool.

^ I find it hilarious that your username was literally the two albums you didn't physically own yet :P well I'm glad you got them!

I'm on my 4th or 5th copies of my CDs because I'm sick in the head. If I see used green day records for under $4 I end up buying them so they "feel wanted".
If it wasn't for self control, I'd probably own over a dozen of each. Thank god I'm broke now.

Oh man toss some of those extras this way :P while I own every main release on disc, a majority of my CD cases are gone due to a incident where someone stole a bunch of stuff from my house and grabbed a bag from my room to put it all in. all of my cases were in there :( luckily the actual discs were elsewhere, but the booklets are half the fun of having an album physically :/

the booklets are half the fun of having an album physically :/

I know right?! I am always so disappointed when I buy other artist's albums and they have no lyrics in the booklet. I wonder if the generation younger than us even care about having booklets...

• Like 1

I know right?! I am always so disappointed when I buy other artist's albums and they have no lyrics in the booklet. I wonder if the generation younger than us even care about having booklets...

Me too! Half of Weezer's albums do that, unfortunately. Green Day is good about it though. I'm going to make sure to do it with my albums. There will be kids who care, but they'll probably be less common :/

• Like 1

They are my two favourites, I find it hilarious too :D Thank you! :)

A week ago I bought the book "Nobody Likes You" and read it. It's very good and I learned some things I didn't know before. Plus it was just an interesting read.

My collection updated:

23m0imh.jpg

Wow, thanks for making mine look like trash you ass.

Nah, but seriously. That's awesome, dude. Is that the Burnout bootleg?

The day I find someone with an 86, Blood Sex and Booze, Macy's Day Parade, Maria, or Poprocks and Coke single is the day I seriously might throw all my money at someone.

• Like 1