The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

tumblr_nefg7byCw81tixbvjo1_1280.jpg

My newest stuff, I've been slowing down with the buying. :(

tumblr_nefg7byCw81tixbvjo2_1280.jpg

The warning vinyl has a little bit of gorgeous marbling!

• Like 2

I don't even want to know how much that cost.

ah well I thought it would be more expensive, too. There was one in ebay a few months ago: starting bid $500 and buy it now option $1000. THAT was expensive damn..

I also got something even better because of buying this 7". Will post pictures when it arrives.. 'the other thing' :D

• Like 2

ah well I thought it would be more expensive, too. There was one in ebay a few months ago: starting bid $500 and buy it now option $1000. THAT was expensive damn..

I also got something even better because of buying this 7". Will post pictures when it arrives.. 'the other thing' :D

You remind me of a friend of mine who always has "things" he can't tell people. :P

Edited by Armstr0ng
  • Like 1

You remind me of a friend of mine who always has "things" he can't tell people. :P

Oh I will do.. I just wanna share a picture than boring letters :D I share everything I have..

• Like 1

I got my catalog of American Musical Supply with Billie on the cover and I recently got this shirt:

lrgscaleGreen%20day%20On%20the%20dot%20Z

• Like 1

Downloaded full 21st century breakdown. (Live in the mountains - can't actually find much green day except on line.) Stupid Walmart won't sell it because GD won't create a special edited version just for them.

Thank you green day!!!

21st Century Breakdown on vinyl. :)

Literally like, three minutes ago, I just ordered the Wake Me Up When September Ends 7" single on vinyl and Holiday 7" single on vinyl.

• Like 3

21st Century Breakdown on vinyl. :)

Literally like, three minutes ago, I just ordered the Wake Me Up When September Ends 7" single on vinyl and Holiday 7" single on vinyl.

Post pics when you get stuff! :D
  • Like 1

Now I got it.. 21st Century Breakdown test pressing.. never seen one like that before.

x46ssd4s.jpg

There yo go.. I do, I just wanted to wait till I recieved it in the mail :D

• Like 2

Now I got it.. 21st Century Breakdown test pressing.. never seen one like that before.

x46ssd4s.jpg

There yo go.. I do, I just wanted to wait till I recieved it in the mail :D

I always wanted to get a pressing...how do you know if they're legit or not? I want to get one off of eBay but I'm scared.

I always wanted to get a pressing...how do you know if they're legit or not? I want to get one off of eBay but I'm scared.

Its really hard to find Green Day test pressings.. if one pops up in eBay you gotta spend a couple hundreds - depends on which test it is. My most expensive GD test was 39/Smooth but that also was the one I wanted most.. their first full length album as test pressing is pretty cool!

If you find one you have to check the matrix numbers.. or just ask me. I'm always happy to help!

these are the matrix numbers of 21stCB

qblnu7g4.jpg

Its really hard to find Green Day test pressings.. if one pops up in eBay you gotta spend a couple hundreds - depends on which test it is. My most expensive GD test was 39/Smooth but that also was the one I wanted most.. their first full length album as test pressing is pretty cool!

If you find one you have to check the matrix numbers.. or just ask me. I'm always happy to help!

these are the matrix numbers of 21stCB

qblnu7g4.jpg

If you could by any chance get on chat right now, that'd be super awesome! :D

too lazy to do the %7Boption%7D tags anymore so here

"I Wanna Be Billie Joe - Wat Tyler"

Hilarious album.
I used to know a local band that sounded just like it, so even though it sounds like garbage to most people, it's supposed to be dicking around.
  • Like 1

I just got International Supervideos today. Nothing special but that was one of the only major things missing from my collection.

Recieved the denmark Kill The DJ promo today which should make the Denmark promos in this PVC sleeve style complete. :)

az9rj52u.jpg

• Like 3

Received it today

34ovoev.jpg

Super jealous of you right now, LOL.

Recieved the denmark Kill The DJ promo today which should make the Denmark promos in this PVC sleeve style complete. :)

az9rj52u.jpg

HOW DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS?! :P

• Like 1

az9rj52u.jpg

Like half the stuff you post you outbid me on. :lol:

• Like 1