The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Awesome! Where did you find that?

A collector bought it on eBay (first, I tried to buy it, but I had to wait for the 'OK' from the credit card holder - my neighbor - but it was too late. Someone bought it first) and then sold it (for more) to me. That's always great, right? I love this kind of people. Buying something they already have and selling it for (in this case double), just to make money and shit on some other collector who's looking for it for years :)

• Like 1

This wasn't really a purchase as much as an acquisition, but my sister in law just found a whole bunch of her old clothes from high school and there was a Green Day shirt in there so she gave it to me. It's definitely Warning era (it's the same logo as the shirt Tre is wearing in the Waiting video, and has the lightening bolt guy on the back).

I'm glad she held on to her stuff, because I got rid of all of my old Green Day shirts after I moved out of my parents house. I totally regret it, but I've managed to find a few on ebay. It's not the same though.

Could you scan the cover please?

Haha, yeah - I'll do it in the next days. I have to scan some old photos from a flea market and some new Polaroids anyway.

I don't know why I haven't seen your reply earlier.

Haha, yeah - I'll do it in the next days. I have to scan some old photos from a flea market and some new Polaroids anyway.

I don't know why I haven't seen your reply earlier.

Thanks man!

A collector bought it on eBay (first, I tried to buy it, but I had to wait for the 'OK' from the credit card holder - my neighbor - but it was too late. Someone bought it first) and then sold it (for more) to me. That's always great, right? I love this kind of people. Buying something they already have and selling it for (in this case double), just to make money and shit on some other collector who's looking for it for years :)

Those kind of people are my favorite. :)

Thanks man!

Now you can finally jizz on it. But please print the covers out first, before you cum on them.

NirCtk.jpg

7c73st.jpg

• Like 1

I like the 7"s with the big holes in the middle if you know what I mean

Why? The holes in the 12" is big enough for you lol