The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Sick! Idk if it's the album version on there, or a promo radio edit, but if there's something different, please share!

Will do :)

Nice! How?

Last GD item I bought was iUno! Really want the other 2 but can't afford them :(

Ebay ;) Delighted, I'm really surprised there weren't other people bidding on it! Usually I get beaten to the rare stuff :lol: It's a welcome edition to my growing collection :)

• Like 1

Oh by won I thought you meant it was a like a radio contest or raffle. Still, nice one!

If only our radio stations did giveaways that cool!

Anyway who has Green Day Treasures, is it worth buying? Thinking about getting it after Xmas :)

If only our radio stations did giveaways that cool!

Anyway who has Green Day Treasures, is it worth buying? Thinking about getting it after Xmas :)

I had a flick through the box in HMV when I was buying iUno! Only reason I didn't buy it was because it's quite bulky and has lots of bits in it, so wouldn't do well in my apartment. Great thing though, I'd buy it if I were you.

I had a flick through the box in HMV when I was buying iUno! Only reason I didn't buy it was because it's quite bulky and has lots of bits in it, so wouldn't do well in my apartment. Great thing though, I'd buy it if I were you.

Cheers Ste :) People seem to like it alright, I would have put it on my Xmas list if I'd known about it a while back.

Will do :)

Ebay ;) Delighted, I'm really surprised there weren't other people bidding on it! Usually I get beaten to the rare stuff :lol: It's a welcome edition to my growing collection :)

Nice! As a growing collector, it's always good to find a treasure like that! On Ebay the other day, I saw the Spanish She promo single. Wish I had $$$, that's a rare one!

I just bought an ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tré! Poster for $7 at HMV.

Well, Finally I have:

* ¡UNO!

* ¡DOS! (It's the censored version released in Argentina)

* Varsity Blues OST

* Oh love single (2 tracks version, the second track is American Idiot from the AI album)

See you

I need that Dos!

Well only a few months ago I bought the 1990-2009 Studio Albums box set. I bought Uno and Dos as soon as I could and will be getting Tre and Shenanigans for Christmas! Almost complete. :)

I'm impressed some of you have some rarities from Green Day ! ^^

The only Green Day items I buy are the albums on CD. I have also the single "The Saints Are Coming" and "Green Day: Rock Band" on Wii. That's all.

Maybe I'll find some rarities one day...

294034_571327029560515_1045885702_n.jpg

Yay.

I know they aint motherfuckin justin bieber, but when I saw those, I screamed like a girl!!! Where did u buy those ?!?!

I know they aint motherfuckin justin bieber, but when I saw those, I screamed like a girl!!! Where did u buy those ?!?!

In Schuh. c:

I haven't bought much Green Day merch lately. Truthfully, the last thing I bought was probably the deluxe pre-order for the trilogy. That was really expensive though, so maybe that's why I haven't bought anything else :P

A Billie Joe miniature guitar model. It's all fucked up now 'cause little kids thought it was real and played with it...

294034_571327029560515_1045885702_n.jpg

Yay.

FUCKING WANT!!!!!

I didn't exactly buy this but I got some GD stuff for christmas! :D I got the calendar (unofficial) but hey, a calendar is a calendar and it's got my fave band on it (what more can I ask for? xD) got the Uno, Dos Tre T-shirt with the faces on, the white one with arrows and "Green Day"" in yellow font, Love that shirt! :D

Didn't mean to quote the bottome bit with it^^ Sorry :/