The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 9:32 AM, JellyTime said:

American Idiot promo book (the green one) for $10! :runaround:

Where did you get it? Not on ebay, right? I've been looking for one for sooo long now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I forgot I also got a copy of RevRad with the lyric book!

I so want a copy of the lyric book. The disc will do me no good as I don't have a CD player, but I want the artwork. 

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I so want a copy of the lyric book. The disc will do me no good as I don't have a CD player, but I want the artwork. 

Check eBay and Amoeba Music. I know Amoeba currently has the 21cb book for 5.99! I managed to find my RevRad on eBay and it was a library copy so it was cheap. I just removed the labels and it was all good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, Karl Karlson said:

Where did you get it? Not on ebay, right? I've been looking for one for sooo long now

On Polish auction site :)

• 1 month later...

woodstock 1994 rsd lp. glad i got it sealed for a reasonable price on amazon. the flippers on discogs are crazy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tre/Cuatro. Comes with the album Tre and the Uno, Dos, and Tre documentary Cuatro. I bought it along with Uno, Dos, and Bullet In a Bible.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

not actually bought it, but my law school senior gave me the AI lyricbook, and told me to pass it to someone, who'd be worthy enough. He actually got it from his senior, who got it from his. 

On 6/3/2019 at 9:44 AM, kaylubd said:

This beauty was waiting for me at my local thrift store:

I have that book! Pretty pictures! There are some inaccurate things in it, though. :dry:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I have that book! Pretty pictures! There are some inaccurate things in it, though. :dry:

Dang that sucks. Flipping through it I could tell it has some great photos at least. Very happy to have it in my collection! 😊

Probably calling it a Green Day item is a bit too farfetched, but I'm pretty excited to have found this copy of the Isocracy EP :)

Really cool record, jacket and insert are awesome too :D

574260070bc48e82ce142f641d671071.jpg 

• Love 1

I just went on a GD splurge, Kerplunk Tshirt, American Idiot hoodie, Warning long sleeve tshirt, and an oakland coffee hat..

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't pick this up the first time I saw it like an idiot, but now I finally have a copy on vinyl:

81N+mrbT5CL._SX355_.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I found this awesome ultimate edition on discount, I had to grab it :D 

7-D3-EC811-BD8-C-4759-8-D6-E-7-AF57-D9-E

I really wish they will make something similar for the new record, it’s just great to have a booklet of this size, and to have both vinyl and CD in the same box.

And they need to release this fucking record soon cause I’m spending way too much money on GD stuff to compensate :D 

• Like 2

Recently found this rad fuckin' Adeline Street shirt about a month ago on eBay for a really awesome price of just $20 marked down from 54 (that's the actual original price, I checked the tag which was still on it)! I didn't see any other Adeline clothing anywhere else and I couldn't resist so I bought it! It was a little starchy and baggy for me at first, but after a few runs through the wash to soften and tighten it up, it fits pretty okay as long as I double-roll the sleeves up (I like my sleeves cut high 'n tight on short-sleeve shirts). 

EAXZUzRXUAA_gsc?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3

I'm sure there used to be a merch thread somewhere on here but cba scrolling down further...

Can anyone recommend a cool GD snapback cap that I can get in the UK? I've started wearing caps recently and I'm not sure about any of the ones on the official store. Any thoughts welcome, I don't have much eyesight so I'm not great at telling what looks good sorry

4 hours ago, Ross_19 said:

Can anyone recommend a cool GD snapback cap that I can get in the UK? 

I really like the grey RevRad cap but you may as well wait for the new album merchandise now.

• Like 1