The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

This just arrived from Italy this morning. It might not be official but it's still really cool:

tumblr_pgg503jN6s1xeqo2io1_1280.jpgtumblr_pgg503jN6s1xeqo2io3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgg503jN6s1xeqo2io4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgg503jN6s1xeqo2io2_1280.jpgtumblr_pgg503jN6s1xeqo2io5_1280.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 9:55 AM, James! said:

I got a Boulevard of Broken dreams street sign  key ring from 2004 from a place in the U.K. called Home bargains strangest place I’ve ever seen Green day merch ever played 49p for it wich is about 64cents. I couldn’t believe it I bought them all at that price I was crazy not to so I have 5 :)! 

Home Bargains!!! I almost feel like taking a trip down to my local store to see if they have it too! I had one but it broke :(

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 1:20 AM, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

Didnt know where to put this https://shop.usacrafta.com/products/green-day-blanket-3000498

There's other different ones as well. 

My green day tshirt blanket is better 

https://m.imgur.com/A6Bk9CQ

Thankfully the original link to the blanket is broken, but have since found out the company is a total scam. You were right, your T-shirt blanket is way better!

6 hours ago, proud_ginge said:

Thankfully the original link to the blanket is broken, but have since found out the company is a total scam. You were right, your T-shirt blanket is way better!

crap didn't realize that it was.. sorry for sharing if knew I totally wouldn't of. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

crap didn't realize that it was.. sorry for sharing if knew I totally wouldn't of. 

You had no way of knowing. I have to admit, they looked amazing, turned out to be too good to be true. 

• Like 1

I found a CD of International Superhits the other day! I have all those songs, but I always get a hard copy of any GD related music I can find. :D

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 4:16 PM, proud_ginge said:

You had no way of knowing. I have to admit, they looked amazing, turned out to be too good to be true. 

Way too good to be true in fact. I got my money refunded from Paypal but oddly, the item actually arrived today. It’s a total piece of crap, the images are so blurry you can hardly make them out, it’s cheap and thin. It went right into the donation pile. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Way too good to be true in fact. I got my money refunded from Paypal but oddly, the item actually arrived today. It’s a total piece of crap, the images are so blurry you can hardly make them out, it’s cheap and thin. It went right into the donation pile. 

thats good that you got the money back. 

I found what I think is a pretty cool Pinhead Gunpowder collection:

Pinhead_Gunpowder_-_Jump_Salty.jpg

I've never seen any of their stuff at my local record stores and it looks like an OG pressing from Lookout! pre-Dookie. It was 3 bucks. Not rare, but just a really cool find I never expected to stumble upon :)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, The Insider said:

@Montclare I like that - pity the longshot shirts are so lame - still want one though.

Yeah, I've got the black Longshot t-shirt, but there were pics of ones at shows that were better than what's on the website.  Wish they had better long sleeve tees.

If anyone knows a way for me to get a Broken Guitars t-shirt short of flying to Oakland I’m open to suggestions. After multiple pleas over the course of a year via phone and e-mail they will not ship me one.

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If anyone knows a way for me to get a Broken Guitars t-shirt short of flying to Oakland I’m open to suggestions. After multiple pleas over the course of a year via phone and e-mail they will not ship me one.

All I can think of is finding someone in Oakland who'd get one for you and send it to you.

11 hours ago, The Insider said:

@Montclare I like that - pity the longshot shirts are so lame - still want one though.

I have a couple of awesome Longshot shirts that @solongfromthestars designed and made for me:

They're better than the official ones :P If you're interested let her know and I'm sure she can sort one out for you or anyone else that would like one.

30 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They had a stack of all different designs of them in April 2017 but not my size in the one I wanted. When we went back in July this year they no longer sold them. 

Also added this one to my collection:

tumblr_pjxz5yKDsd1xeqo2io1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Got some moolah for Christmas, so I finally picked up vinyl versions of American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well, my last GD Bought items are...

2 Promo CDs

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Live Tracks and Bowling (Japanese) EPs

s-l500.jpg     s-l500.jpg

Classic Airwaves Bootleg

s-l1600.jpg   

A Rare Promo CD for Maria made in Australia

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg