The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

My most recent Green Day-related purchase was a t-shirt and a hat I bought at a concert a few weeks ago

Green Day Mashed up License Plate I bought this and helped create this in Venice Beach, California using old license plates. My friend thought it was tacky but I really enjoy it and am thrilled with the final result. If anyone wants one of these I have the guys business card and you can create a Green Day or other creation using ideas of your own and states of significance to you. Take care everyone. Wanted to share the final result.....

Edited by Matt3BJ
no picture
  • Like 4

On 8/2/2015 at 9:14 PM, Mar said:

Finally found a physical copy of Live Freaky! Die Freaky! at a used music/DVD store in Cleveland :D 

Hell yeah, Cleveland. represent.

American Idiot lyric book. Now I have AI-RR I wish i could get ahold of that green limited edition AI lyric book. Anyone know if there were any lyric books prior to AI?

• Like 1

I finally got the Trilogy+Cuatro Ultimate Box Set in mint condition at a decent price via ebay (second attempt since bidding for one that ended up being sold for $500+).

Edited by Rai93mp

15 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I just got my Worcester, MA St Patrick's day tour T-shirt.  I'm wearing it as I type this.  

Lets see the boobs pic;)

On 4/17/2017 at 4:38 AM, Jarred.cook7655 said:

Hell yeah, Cleveland. represent.

American Idiot lyric book. Now I have AI-RR I wish i could get ahold of that green limited edition AI lyric book. Anyone know if there were any lyric books prior to AI?

Well, there's the incredibly elusive nimrod yearbook,... but good luck finding that one :lol:

GREEN_DAY_NIMROD-350529b.jpgGREEN_DAY_NIMROD-350529.jpg

• Like 2

An American Idiot the musical Tshirt that I found at a thrift store, which I have since decided I don't really need and have thrown up on eBay for a couple bucks 

3 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Well, there's the incredibly elusive nimrod yearbook,... but good luck finding that one :lol:

GREEN_DAY_NIMROD-350529b.jpgGREEN_DAY_NIMROD-350529.jpg

Man, that is so awesome. I'd love to somehow come across it someday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jarred.cook7655 said:

Man, that is so awesome. I'd love to somehow come across it someday.

I don't know if it's a lyric book, or has a story in it, or what it is exactly. If anyone knows, feel free to shave:)

Edited by Jesus of Seneca
and by shave i meant share :P
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2017 at 11:21 PM, Jarred.cook7655 said:

i would fucking love that poster. One of the best nights of my life.

Same here! Also wish I would have bought one of the numbered posters they were selling too...

I love this thread. Always influencing me to buy stuff I shouldn't. :D

• Like 4

On 5/22/2017 at 5:46 AM, herewegoagain said:

Found a Warning hoodie amongst the one million AI/Dookie shirts on ebay and just won it for £5.50 :wub:

Ooh do you have pictures? 😁

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:
  Hide contents

s-l1600.jpg

It's a bit bland but Warning has a special place in my heart so it spoke to me :happy:

I must say I'm jealous. Warming is one of my favorite albums so I always look for merchandise from that era haha. This is really cool!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LizTheRusher said:

I must say I'm jealous. Warming is one of my favorite albums so I always look for merchandise from that era haha. This is really cool!

Yeah, I was pretty stoked to find it! If it can take the edge of the jealousy it cost me four times the price with shipping, lol

• Like 1