The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

well the last thing was the Rev Rad lyric book. But i'm actually considering pre-ordering the vinyl next month when I get money even though i don't have a record player. somebody stop me.

Truthfully, it is the preorder of the book & vinyl.

but before that my husband bought be a blue replica off  bjguitars.com soooo beautiful! 😭

• Like 2

I've had three vinyls come in in the last week, bought a whole bunch more, and pre-ordered the Revolution Radio vinyl.

• Like 1

Fan club renewal, I don't really buy merch anymore. Might buy the Vinyl I haven't decided yet.

I just bought a Warning single that was described as being Mint Green, hoping it's different from what I already have.

I bought Bang Bang on iTunes and preordered Revolution Radio through Amazon.  Will probably buy more Rev Rad merch in the future. I'm holding out for a concert tee-shirt. Hopefully it'll work out and I can go. 

My Kerplunk converse just arrived today!!! I checked eBay literally every day for god knows how long to find a pair in my size. I spotted them last week and they're like new! 

Today I was lucky to find the vinyl of Tune in Tokyo Limited Edition in Blue in a store where I'm in vacation. Can't wait to get back to my hometown to play it!

• Like 1

Finally got the 86 Spanish promo :D and I've preordered the Bang Bang single from Best Buy. Two more for the collection :) 

• Like 2

I have the Revolution Radio red vinyl and CD book preordered, along with the Bang Bang CD single from Best Buy. Didn't know there was a CD single for it until I saw @gmcloughlin's post above! I was excited to order that today :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Todd said:

I have the Revolution Radio red vinyl and CD book preordered, along with the Bang Bang CD single from Best Buy. Didn't know there was a CD single for it until I saw @gmcloughlin's post above! I was excited to order that today :D 

I'm debating pre-ordering that Bang Bang single. I know as soon as Best Buy opens on 9/23 I'll be going there, but my fear is that they won't have it. #FirstWorldProblems

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I'm debating pre-ordering that Bang Bang single. I know as soon as Best Buy opens on 9/23 I'll be going there, but my fear is that they won't have it. #FirstWorldProblems

It came to a total of like $6.60 or something, then I used the chrome plug in 'honey' to find a discount code that got me 30-something cents off :D Not a bad deal at all for ordering online. I'm pretty shocked the CD is only $2, I'd be willing to pay way more for it :P 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Todd said:

It came to a total of like $6.60 or something, then I used the chrome plug in 'honey' to find a discount code that got me 30-something cents off :D Not a bad deal at all for ordering online. I'm pretty shocked the CD is only $2, I'd be willing to pay way more for it :P 

Best Buy seems to be pretty good at this. I know they had the same deal for Muse with the Dead Inside/Psycho single being only $2.

• Like 1

Managed to get the Target 2-disc version of 21st Century Breakdown that has a live in Tokyo (of course, they all are) disc of six tunes.

Stop Drop and Roll!!! if that counts :D Also I've ordered polaroids of my concert photos from 3 years ago ^^ Can't wait to see how they will turn out, i hope good :) 

Also I'm debating on whether to pre order the RevRad vinyl or not. I don't have a record player (yet) but the vinyl looks so kickass and I might get a player soon. I'm not planning on purchasing one in the coming weeks but you know. Soon.

Edit: yep i did it. I'm ashamed of myself.

• Like 1

Other than the Rev Rad cd+ vinyl, I managed to find an original UK release of Longview that still had the stickers intact! (I'm super excited about that one) and I picked up The Saints are Coming Vinyl and the 21 Guns single 😊

• Like 1

I went to a little village fair this weekend and randomly found some Green Day mugs, so of course I had to buy one... 

tumblr_od0ykvrUQ31qcbun2o1_400.jpgtumblr_od0ykvrUQ31qcbun2o2_400.jpg

Especially Mike's face got me to buy it :lol:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I went to a little village fair this weekend and randomly found some Green Day mugs, so of course I had to buy 

Great find.