The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Does something that's not ready yet count? Because if so, it's a set of The Simpsons styled Green Day mini figures. They are custom made. I asked the artisan to give Tre's drums the American Idiot art and to give Blue to Billie Joe. If not, it's my (also custom made) "Who The Fuck Is Tre Cool?" shirt.

Today in the mail I got the "Green Day Revealed" book from Amazon. I got it super cheap, and I'm not done with it yet but i'll finish it tonight, there's not much info in the book but there's a lot of pictures, overall the other green day books i have are a lot better

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but last year I got the special edition of American Idiot with the artbook for only 2 bucks since I had store credit.

Recently, a record store closing where I live decided to give away the rest of its stock for free and this dude had a TON of old magazines. I was lucky enough to score these babies:

Green-Day-94-11-spin-cover_11.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Got my "Billy" Joe Armstrong baseball card for 60 cents! :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Got my "Billy" Joe Armstrong baseball card for 60 cents! :D

Haha others paid $1 - you snagged a bargin?

1 hour ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Haha others paid $1 - you snagged a bargin?

Yeah, there were a bunch up on Ebay for a buck, which is a good price, but I lucked out and found an action that started at 0.01.

• Like 2

I was given Warning for my birthday! I didn't own any GD records before this year so I'm still building my collection

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A cool AI era themed jewelry box. The seller even sent a really sweet thank you card with a hand drawn heart grenade on it.

Would post a pic but i dunno how. Haha

• Like 1

I just bought the Waiting single on Amazon today for a penny! Had to pay $3.99 for shipping :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I just bought the Waiting single on Amazon today for a penny! Had to pay $3.99 for shipping :)

The orange CD, white CD, or 7" (specify the color)? 

3 hours ago, Todd said:

The orange CD, white CD, or 7" (specify the color)? 

It's the CD. Not sure on what color the disc is, but it has live versions of Macy's Day Parade and Basket Case as well as the Waiting video.

Do you know if the Macy's Day Parade live track is the same one on the Tune In Tokyo EP?

2 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

It's the CD. Not sure on what color the disc is, but it has live versions of Macy's Day Parade and Basket Case as well as the Waiting video.

Do you know if the Macy's Day Parade live track is the same one on the Tune In Tokyo EP?

That's the orange one, and yes, it's the same recording. Basket Case is also from the same show but not included on Tune In, Tokyo

Way back in the Warning days, someone sold parts and pieces of the "Minority" video float on ebay. Was a broke college kid at the time, but would love to have bought one of the clinched fists for the collection.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the International Super Action Figures to Arrive in the mail:dance:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I didn't technically buy it, but my mum bought me a Green Day chord book and Green Day design guitar picks as a present for the end of my exams today.  Really nice surprise :)

• Like 2