The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

What's the latest GD item (CD, DVD, poster..) you bought. Mine is Jesus Of Suburbia single and soon, I'll get Tune In, Tokyo and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams single.

EDIT: Oops, I wrote brought instead of bought :o Could Adeline or one of the other admins fix it?

• Like 1

7"EP of various artists that has a live version of Christie Road from 1994, god bless the internet :D

Uhm, some months ago, Kerplunk.

Yeah, I didn't have it and now that we can get it here without paying a shitload, I bought it.

A really iffy looking DVD called 'The Only Rhyme That Bites'. I'm pretty certain it's just Pogo paradise with a different name and cover lol, but I didn't waste much on it. xD

i got a billie joe action figure for chistmas a few years ago.

i nearly bought a copy of bowling bowling bowling parking parking (or whatever the hell its called) but it was £30 cause it was imported D:

the last thing i acctually bought though, was probably Bullet In A Bible, the day it came out. just to see if i was on it.. which i was. money well spent.

Guh, I don't even remember the last time I bought something Green Day. It was probably a large poster or a CD...

another copy of BIAB when i was on vacation, cause i wanted to watch it and left mine at home.

a giant black patch that says "Green Day" in huge red letters...

I don't know what I'm going to do with it though...

:huh: