We get another Q&A with Green Day

Fuzz

zomg there is so many questions here. I'm just going to wait until they get narrowed down to read them because this is way confusing.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tre cool's katey, do me a favor and stop posting every question that comes to your mind. It's not going to increase your chances of getting your question asked.

Quality over Quantity.

(from my friend) To Tre: "What attracts your attention during a concert?" or "How do you feel when a girl stares at you instead of Billie and Mike?"

Btw, I really hope my question will be chosen; I was wondering for a long time who wrote each part of Misery! :lol:

(from my friend) To Tre: "What attracts your attention during a concert?" or "How do you feel when a girl stares at you instead of Billie and Mike?"Btw, I really hope my question will be chosen; I was wondering for a long time who wrote each part of Misery! :lol:
good question, i've wondered about that tosorry, just that thee guys are my idols, and i have so much stuff to ask them. dan i mean really can't a girl get excited once in a while?

good question, i've wondered about that tosorry, just that thee guys are my idols, and i have so much stuff to ask them. dan i mean really can't a girl get excited once in a while?

I'm saving my questions on a word document, my bf's idea, and I have 3 1/2 pages full already. I know how u feel! :lol:

:D

I'm saving my questions on a word document, my bf's idea, and I have 3 1/2 pages full already. I know how u feel! :lol:

:D Thank you! i have another question that i thought of whne i was watching the minority vid. but SOME people might ge mad so..nope!

To all: American Idiot is always said to be a huge comeback, though you made more albums through the years, maybe less selling, but you've always had fans. Did it feel like a big comeback to you musically, or is it just in statistics that statement counts?

idk :)

to all: what was the most entertaining era to play in? (Warning, Dookie, ect)

is there a time for when we get to vote on wednesday?
i like that one!
To all: American Idiot is always said to be a huge comeback, though you made more albums through the years, maybe less selling, but you've always had fans. Did it feel like a big comeback to you musically, or is it just in statistics that statement counts?idk :)
i like thi one too. i bet this is gonna be hard

Guest billy024

uh i already stated the questions i wanted asked im just curious to see who it goes down to i hope its not something dumb like...

have you ever broke a string and messed a whole concert up? or something gay like that

I hope to hell you aren't going to send Andres 3 1/2 pages of questions. Give the guy a break. You aren't the only one in on this process, you know.

Andres is much nicer than I am. If someone sent me 3 1/2 pages, I'd just delete the whole thing. :lol:

I hope to hell you aren't going to send Andres 3 1/2 pages of questions. Give the guy a break. You aren't the only one in on this process, you know.

Andres is much nicer than I am. If someone sent me 3 1/2 pages, I'd just delete the whole thing. :lol:

Lol, same here dude

That is really nice of them to do. I'm late as usual, no question.

They have probably already been asked.

Looking forward to seeing the answers.

Cheers.

Will Green Day ever tour in Fresno again?

Will they ever sign anything the first 500 people who come to early to their concerts?

Are you touring South America?

did you guys enjoy being on the simpsons movie?

wich is your favorite pizza?

if you could wish somethig.. what would it be?

To All: CD sales are at an all-time low and downloads and ringtones are at all-time highs. What do you guys see for the future of punk rock? Do you believe it's still possible to make a record that is intelligent and thought-provoking and still a commercial success? You guys have done it before, but can other bands do it?

I know, that was like, a three-part question, but they all relate back to each other!

to billie:

what made you take the desition of risking everything and get in the music industry, knowing how hard it is?. like not going to the university?.

and could you consider Guadalajara Mexico part of your next tour?

Alright, time for me to close this thread so I don't have to keep checking two places for questions.

If you guys have anymore questions to add, please use this email form. If you already asked your questions here, don't re-submit them. All questions posted on the forum will still be considered.

Questions can be submitted until tomorrow night.

Archived