We get another Q&A with Green Day

Fuzz

to all the band "If you havent been musicians what you think you been?"

they would say green day thats what billie said in bullet in a bible.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's awesome. Can't think of anything right now.=/

when's the new album coming out? i think everyone wants to know that.

Aha. And ask them to tell a bit about the new record.

To whole band: Have any of you ever been attacked by a crazy fan? :)

Just to poke some fun at all of them, "Has the grudge between you three and The Network settled?"

To all: There are some fans who are impatient about waiting for the next album, and some are saying they might stop being a fan if it takes much longer. Is there something you'd like to say to those people?

To each: If you could be any super hero, who would you be, and why?

To each: If you could have sex with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be any why?

:lol:

to Billie 'What inspires you to write such good Songs?" :)

of all the song youve writen wicht one is your favorite?

He said Jesus Of Suburbia is the one he is most proud of, but he also said that letterbomb is his favourite song on the american idiot album...I guess theyre not the exact answers but still...we've only got 20 so...

Some more:

Do you choose the bands that play as support for your tours? If you do, what do you take into account?

Is there any chance to do some pre-release special shows before the new album?

To Tre: Which are the most important items an artist must have in the studio while making an album?

Is there anything you want to say to the impatient fans that want the album soon?

They said they do help pick them out before ;)

To whole band: Have any of you ever been attacked by a crazy fan? :)

:lol: Billie said some guy was stalking him and he got arrested

text.

Pat told me last time that he would ask them to do it for us next time he met with them, which i assume is not the way it works for the Idiot Club.

wish I knew how the idiot club worked then. but hey, who cares. anything new from the band would go donw well.

I`m just looking at this as an idiot club mod/member.

I dont have a clue what I would actually ask the band if I had the chance. not if it was only one question. if I had the chance to actually talking to them, no pressure or whatever, I could ask all sorts of crap. would depend on the mood/situation.

next album/tour would be the obvious one. when we are going to see them actually out on the road again.

to each : what are some bands/singers you dislike and why?

to whole band : What is the worst argument you guys have been into, and what was it about?

He said Jesus Of Suburbia is the one he is most proud of, but he also said that letterbomb is his favourite song on the american idiot album...I guess theyre not the exact answers but still...we've only got 20 so...

oh okay but how about what inspires him to write?

that one is good :rolleyes:

They said they do help pick them out before ;)

:lol: Billie said some guy was stalking him and he got arrested

Billie has also sued a female fan who threatened to hurt Adrienne because she wanted her art work used as an album cover.

Like, omg! What kind of man-perfume do you guys use? :lol:

Just kidding, I'll have to think of a good question...

to whole band : If you tour for your new record, do you think you'll make a live dvd/cd like Bullet In A Bible?

oh okay but how about what inspires him to write?

that one is good :rolleyes:

Yeah :) I wasnt complainning I was just saying what i thought ;)

Billie has also sued a female fan who threatened to hurt Adrienne because she wanted her art work used as an album cover.

Oh yeah I forgot about that

ugh wow people are creepy :lol:

Okay hmmm lets think

these are really dumb but anyways

Whats the most annoying interview/question you have ever been asked?

oh no theyll just say this one :lol:

um

To Billie Joe

Do you ever not want to sing certain songs sometimes because it is too personal?

Okay that sucks too :mellow:

To each: Is there a certain song that will always make you feel better, no matter how horrible the circumstances are?

To each: Is there a certain song that will always make you feel better, no matter how horrible the circumstances are?

Thats a good one!! :)

Thats a good one!! :)
Thanks. :)

To Andres: Will all of these just be from "The Green Day Authority/Community", or will our names be on there?

Then propose a non-boring one...

Something non-boring coming out of Ingrid? Not til we see chanchos volando :P

Many of your fans think that AI is not your best album...How do you feel about it, do you agree with them or do you always think your last album is better than the other ones?

1.To Billie Joe: When was the exact moment you realized Green Day was going to be your life?

2.If you have to choose 1 song that describes all you’ve been through these last 17 years, what would it be?

3.To Billie Joe: What’s the meaning you give to the song “Good Riddance” and what inspired you to write such an amazing song and how do you feel when you sing it?

4.Do you think you’ll be still making music for the rest of your life? Why?

Those are the ones I chose last time. They're not as good as I thought they were, but is all I can come up with. Ohh, the 3rd one (Good Riddance) is my favorite, so again, I'd apreciate it to be considered.

I'm very happy for that chance! :lol:

Ok, here's my questions for ALL BAND:

1. Now you're working in new material for the new album. How is it working in new stuff, three years after the release of American Idiot?

2. Do you feel any pressure about making this album?

3. What things you used to miss from the road?

4. You have lots of songs, do you still remember all the names and how to play the songs?

5. In the Nimrod album you have a song called "walking alone". Have you ever felt you were/are walking alone in the band career?

6. What song do you think works better live?/What song do you think the audience likes the most?

7. In your concerts you play old and new songs (and I love that :rolleyes: ). How will it be when the new album come out? Will you extend the concert's duration or will you replace some songs for the new ones?

8. What bands are you listening to now?

9. What do you think about rock music nowadays?

I've a million of questions but this 9 are enough for now!!! :P

Is there going to be a song from Tre in the next album?

Is Jason White playing during the recordings, or is it just Billie?

Yeah :) I wasnt complainning I was just saying what i thought ;)

Oh yeah I forgot about that

ugh wow people are creepy :lol:

oh okay got cha ;)

that a really good one :)

how about

to the band "what do you think of the bands out there that are

fans of green day and try to be similar to you?

Archived