Bootleg Green Day Album?

Instant Mash

I find it amazing that there are people who are actually big enough GD fans to post on a message board dedicated to them and yet don't know what official releases the band has. I also find it amazing that some people are so struck by the fact that someone is selling a fucking bootleg, there's been hundreds of GD bootlegs that have been released in the last 15 years.

I can assure you that Green Day don't give a rats ass.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have so many Green Day bootlegs its fucking amazing.

They came out because Green Day took so long to release a live album.

I've never seen that particular bootleg before, but it's funny because that picture is from more recent years than 1994.

I've never seen any bootleg CDs in the UK, we have all these shitty overpriced chain stores with small selctions that charge you £15 for an album.

Jesus Christ kid, it was your own damn fault. Are you blind? Can you not tell what Green Day used to look like back then and does now? Could you not all read or scan over the cover a bit before you bought it? Seriously, you don't deserve any sympathy. Plus, it's only fucking $9 at the most that you lost.

well how is it a bootleg?if it is i dont care its still rare my parents gave it to me a month after green day played woodstock
its not an official release. it has been ripped from the tv coverage of the show which makes it a bootleg. and sorry, but its certainly not rare. just because you dont see bootlegs for sale in your local woolies or whatever, doesnt mean its rare. with p2p networks plus places like this having download sections more and more fans have huge collections of bootlegs. of all bands, not just green day.
Jesus Christ kid, it was your own damn fault. Are you blind? Can you not tell what Green Day used to look like back then and does now? Could you not all read or scan over the cover a bit before you bought it? Seriously, you don't deserve any sympathy. Plus, it's only fucking $9 at the most that you lost.
he`s not asking for sympathy. just whether it was a bootleg and whether he should report the shop for selling it.

its not an official release. it has been ripped from the tv coverage of the show which makes it a bootleg. and sorry, but its certainly not rare. just because you dont see bootlegs for sale in your local woolies or whatever, doesnt mean its rare.

well i saw one go off of ebay for $150

you jest?? :o

some people obviously have more money than sense then! I got mine for bugger all! :D

well i saw one go off of ebay for $150

If thats true than the biggest idiot in the world must have been buying it. Go search for "Green Day Woodstock" on ebay right now and you can take home a bootleg of the concert for 99 cents.

So what makes it fake?

What is actually on the CD? Woodstock 94?

If so, then that sounds like a bootleg to me, which of course is fake

all bootlegs are "fake", that's what a bootleg means...... except of course the "official bootlegs" which are the live releases eg. Foot in mouth & Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking

If it's a soundboard recording of Woodstock 94 then you found yourself a bargain for 10 bucks!!!!!!!!

How about people fucking read whats already been posted! I have already pointed that stuff out. I'm not looking for fucking sympathy I was asking if you guys had come across it before and your thoughts so get the fuck over yourself! :angry:
So what makes it fake?What is actually on the CD? Woodstock 94?If so, then that sounds like a bootleg to me, which of course is fakeall bootlegs are "fake", that's what a bootleg means...... except of course the "official bootlegs" which are the live releases eg. Foot in mouth & Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking ParkingIf it's a soundboard recording of Woodstock 94 then you found yourself a bargain for 10 bucks!!!!!!!!
It is Woodstock '94 but the other tracks are from another concert.

lol my bad :/ When I saw that it said "Bootleg album" I thought of Bootleg as in the remixes like house/techno music lol I thought that it was a remix album of green day songs.

What do you think about that??? Do you rekon it would sell if they turned say "Welcome to paradise" into a house remix??? I rekon it would be interesting lol I would buy it coz I luv house/techno music lol I'm probably gonna get bagged out for admitting that hehe oh well I do and I can't change that.

but the original album does sound interesting to :)

I found this:

Live at Woodstock '94

18 tracks 61 minutes

JD Records #JDP 141

Tracks 1-8 recorded live August 14, 1994 at the Woodstock Festival in Saugerties, NY

Tracks 9-18 recorded live February 26, 1994 at Fairfax High, California

01 Welcome to Paradise

02 One of My Lies

03 Chump

04 Longview

05 Basket Case

06 When I Come Around

07 Burnout

08 F.O.D. (Fuck Off and Die)

09 Knowledge

10 Paper Lanterns

11 Dominated Love Slave

12 One of My Lies

13 Road to Acceptance

14 Only of You

15 Chump

16 Longview

17 Burnout

18 2,000 Light Years Away

Same tracklist and it says is from 1996... Hope it helps...

I got it from http://www.greendayvideos.com/discography/bootlegs2.htm

Archived