Instant Mash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Owned like how?

cause you bought a shitty fake album why not buy some official stuff

and $10 is quite expensive

cause you bought a shitty fake album why not buy some official stuff

Well if you bothered to read the first few posts you would've seen that I bought it out of curiosity. And I already have all the official cd's...

Well if you bothered to read the first few posts you would've seen that I bought it out of curiosity. And I already have all the official cd's...

i did read it

i did read it but sue them

Ummmm......What? :huh:

Besides, 10 dollars isn't much at all when an official album would cost around $20-$30

unless its good quality then you got jipped

For a live concert(s) the quality is actually not too bad.

i advise you not to buy anything there again. it would piss me off if i found out i had given money for a fake cd :angry:

Well I could pretty much tell it was a fake before I bought it. Besides, thats the shop where I always buy music.

You know this stuff's all free in our audio downloads section ?
Yeah I know :lol: . I bought it because I was wondering if it was as fake as it looked. Indeed it was!

cause you bought a shitty fake album why not buy some official stuffand $10 is quite expensive
haha dude 10 bucks is hell cheap for a cd here in australia, cds normally range here between 20-30 bucks and sometimes even upto 40 bucks. so yer and its totally different to american currency 10 bucks for them would be us paying like 20 bucks for a cd etc.
Well I could pretty much tell it was a fake before I bought it. Besides, thats the shop where I always buy music.
whats the stores name, its not some chain like sanity jb or HMV is it?

haha dude 10 bucks is hell cheap for a cd here in australia, cds normally range here between 20-30 bucks and sometimes even upto 40 bucks. so yer and its totally different to american currency 10 bucks for them would be us paying like 20 bucks for a cd etc.whats the stores name, its not some chain like sanity jb or HMV is it?

The Rock Factory is a chain store run by Leading Edge (Hence the leading edge sticker on the cover).

It's fake. If it wasn't they'd actually have pictures of them at Woodstock, not new one's from AI. BTW does it have the songs from WS? And does it play well?

It does have the songs from Woodstock (except Paper Lanterns) but it also has songs from another concert which I'm trying to figure out now.

Even if it is fake, it's pretty cool to have. Was it the only copy in the shop, or were there more?

Even if it is fake, it's pretty cool to have. Was it the only copy in the shop, or were there more?

There were at least 5-10 I would say.

i got the real live at woodstack cd its called "having a blast" i can post pics later if you want i think its pretty rare and it has lots of pics from woordstock the mud fight and a picture of theme covered in mud

i got the real live at woodstack cd its called "having a blast" i can post pics later if you want i think its pretty rare and it has lots of pics from woordstock the mud fight and a picture of theme covered in mud

you do know thats a bootleg as well dont you?

you do know thats a bootleg as well dont you?

well how is it a bootleg?if it is i dont care its still rare my parents gave it to me a month after green day played woodstock

Archived