Green Day at the Simpsons Premiere

MusicalDeviant

if its true, the most the majority of fans can hope for is a bried glimpse of the band on tv, and a few photos.

that will prove they are alive and involved in this, which we already know any way.

word, i cant wait ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if its true, the most the majority of fans can hope for is a bried glimpse of the band on tv, and a few photos.

that will prove they are alive and involved in this, which we already know any way.

Um, I live next to westwood. And I have a car. Fuck school....I'm going if green day's going to be there.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6429155?source=rss

they are expected - at the Hollywood premier

Listen to this bullshit from that article:

"Denver actress Maggie Roswell and her daughter, Spenser Rayle, 14, are headed to the hippest party in Hollywood. On

Tuesday, they'll be in Westwood, Calif., walking the yellow carpet for the gala premiere of "The Simpsons Movie." It'll screen

in two theaters across the street from each other, followed by a huge afterparty next door."

"Everybody in Hollywood is killing to get their kid there," she says. "My daughter's big thrill is to meet Green Day."

=----------

That's not fair. I've waited 7 years to meet Green Day, and this teenie loser from denver gets to meet them up close before I

do (if I ever meet them). How is that fair? Does god exist? Is this right?

I hate n00bs.

You have no idea how long she's been a fan of Green Day. Age doesn't matter.

I would gladly give head to the first mod/admin who closed this thread.

Let's convert this thread into a spam thread. Bwahaha.

bad pan! :rolleyes:

somebody get rootbeersoup to join the party!

bad pan! :rolleyes:
I know. But I love spam.... it's so yummy.And no rootbeer..... he wants to rape me. :unsure:

I know. But I love spam.... it's so yummy.

I've missed my doses for two weeks in a row. I need a nice, warm heaping of spam, the kind yo mama can't even make.

I sort of doubt it.

But it would be cool if they did come because we need more recent pictures.

hopefully they will be there, i wanna see joey and jakob and i desperetly need new pctures!

also i have not seen (other than baby pictures) of mikes daughter i wanna see Estelle!

Listen to this bullshit from that article:

"Denver actress Maggie Roswell and her daughter, Spenser Rayle, 14, are headed to the hippest party in Hollywood. On

Tuesday, they'll be in Westwood, Calif., walking the yellow carpet for the gala premiere of "The Simpsons Movie." It'll screen

in two theaters across the street from each other, followed by a huge afterparty next door."

"Everybody in Hollywood is killing to get their kid there," she says. "My daughter's big thrill is to meet Green Day."

=----------

That's not fair. I've waited 7 years to meet Green Day, and this teenie loser from denver gets to meet them up close before I

do (if I ever meet them). How is that fair? Does god exist? Is this right?

Sigh :rolleyes:

I know Andres isn't around, but did anyone else get confirmation if they are gonna show up at the premiere?

Maybe? :)

I know Andres isn't around, but did anyone else get confirmation if they are gonna show up at the premiere?

Maybe? :)

we dont have the manager phone number or email address so no. plus i never heard if there going to be there

D'oh! doh.gif I thought someone here had his phone number... :rolleyes:

Sometimes Andres gets info from their manager by e-mail. I thought maybe someone heard something.

Didn't Springfield, Louisiana get the premiere?

I don't think so. There is/was a premiere of it down in Springfield, down the South Island in New Zealand. It's a very small town - the only town in New Zealand called Springfield, although there are several suburbs called Springfield, but New Zealand was very honoured to have been chosen over several United States states.

I waited for 4 hours to get into the bleachers, and green day never showed up.

What a sick world this is.

i told ya so

but did you see anymore celebs if so who? did you see the voice of homer? did you see the creator?

Archived