Green Day rare items at the Hard Rock Cafe, Berlin, Germany (awesome!)

jadedghiacand

They're probably still crazy.

Just way better at holding it in.

Good for them. I prefer real more than uptight :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have that poster

and thanks for posting those the Hard rock Cafe' where i live has some green day stuf and a guitar the next time i go there ill take some pictures

When I went to Orlando's Hard Rock Cafe they had the same Spin cover with the same stuff written by the guys on it O_o

And a poster of the Insomniac poster signed, I can get the pics up if you want.

That sounds cool. :cool:

I've never been to a Hard rock cafe XD

wow haha now I want to go to a hardrock cafe just to look for something like that.

Wow that's cool. :)

I love looking at all the things Hard Rock Cafe (even though I've only been the the Orlando one). They've got some great stuff in there!

I didn't think the food was that bad :lol:

Thanks for posting. I've uploaded the photos on GDA, and will post them on the site in the next day or two.
oh thanks pal, i was sooo excited when i saw it. I wanted to go to the hard rock cafe in Berlin to get the working class hero tshirt. The stuff was in a respectfull place too, it was next to Elvis Preselys trousers and Paul McCartney and John Lenons guitars - in the middle! NICE - anyways, the text is "The Food Sux Here" - the food actually kinda does suck at the hard rock cafe, i dont recomend it. lol
Cool. :lol:You should steal it.
i actually asked the guy how much it would be to purchase it and he said, its not for sale, but i said, but if you did sell it, he said, NOT FOR SALE, EXCLUSIVE FOR HARD ROCK CAFE! lol - in a german accent

You wouldn't expect any of that from them these days.

These days, you will probably get a thin red tie with "Plant Trees" written on it... or, "Plant Tress because Bono my master told me to" seems more likely.

That's awesome!

You wouldn't expect any of that from them these days.These days, you will probably get a thin red tie with "Plant Trees" written on it... or, "Plant Tress because Bono my master told me to" seems more likely.

Yeah. These days they're not themselves.

l actually asked the guy how much it would be to purchase it and he said, its not for sale, but i said, but if you did sell it, he said, NOT FOR SALE, EXCLUSIVE FOR HARD ROCK CAFE! lol - in a german accent

What an ass. I could have taken it.

What an ass. I could have taken it.

well, i was so surprised because they said it was from the insomniac tour - the guitar probably came from one of the west palm beach shows or something :cool:

Very cool. I had always wondered if GD has been legendary enough to have their memorobilia on the walls of a Hard Rock Cafe.

cool i have been to the one in orlando the best thing was the smashed up guitar from smells like teen spirit

cool i have been to the one in orlando the best thing was the smashed up guitar from smells like teen spirit

you lucky duck :o

I've been to Hard Rock cafe Berlin a number of times, and I hadn't seen that! Neat!

Archived