The "Green Day Oath."

JackSpicerRules13

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: That was pretty funny.

Let's just hope no one starts a Church of Green Day like they did The Church of Elvis.

That scares me. A lot.

i wouldnt go

I hate when people rag for music taste. Its like, who really gives a fuck?

The person who wrote this though should seriously consider a career in writing. It was well spoken.

i wouldnt go

nor would I.

ok....

dont get me wrong, Green Day is my religion and I love them more than life itself, but I'm not gonna start a fuckin thread over it.

holy fuck, ever heard of a life?

^ so you think you're better off claiming that you love them more than life, but making a thread for them on a green day forum is being excessive??

...i don't follow.

Andres didn't you once create a GD religion thread?

ok....

dont get me wrong, Green Day is my religion and I love them more than life itself, but I'm not gonna start a fuckin thread over it.

holy fuck, ever heard of a life?

I'm pretty sure if you make green day your religion then you don't have a life.

^ so you think you're better off claiming that you love them more than life, but making a thread for them on a green day forum is being excessive??

...i don't follow.

i wouldn't do a thread but i think that without green day, i would be nothing now. :/

I understand that green day is amazing to everybody, but i don't see why everybody makes them there whole life.

I understand that green day is amazing to everybody, but i don't see why everybody makes them there whole life.

I have no words to explain it,

anyway, i wont kill myself i green day is over.

Nothing should ever take your complete life over.

To be just, Green Day.

Theres more to life.

I used to think Green Day were my life

but I've found other interests

they're only human

I haven't seen (or heard) anybody say that Green Day was their whole life. :huh: Even the guys in Green Day.

I haven't seen (or heard) anybody say that Green Day was their whole life. :huh: Even the guys in Green Day.

what about Billie in BIAB :rolleyes::P

Lmao at your sig. :lol:

...i don't follow.

well, you can love whatever you want, but dont just post a thread about.

not that i think making a thread about how much they love green day is excessive, just stupid. because there really is no need to, considering this is a green day forum and i think the people that join the GD forum probably love Green Day.

now does that make sence?

no use stating the obvious...

As bad as Green Day fanatics get...at least being an obsessive fan of music makes some sense. At least it's not for a computer company. As an Apple user/lover myself, I'll still never get the Apple Evangelicals...

Not saying that the former isn't sad...they both are...

And I found this "oath" to be amusing. :)

damn this is old

how did I remember this? :lol:

ok, i liked that one because Andres actually gave reasons instead of just going on about their awesome-ness. we all know they're awesome. we dont have to make threadS about it.

edit: sorry Andres, I have to be way more careful about what I'm saying to people. I've been running my mouth a lot lately, I'm annoyimg myself. :/

ok, i liked that one because Andres actually gave reasons instead of just going on about their awesome-ness. we all know they're awesome. we dont have to make threadS about it.

edit: sorry Andres, I have to be way more careful about what I'm saying to people. I've been running my mouth a lot lately, I'm annoyimg myself. :/

It wasn't about him saying that.

It was about his friend saying it sarcastically to him cause he's sick of the addiction talk.

It wasn't about him saying that.

It was about his friend saying it sarcastically to him cause he's sick of the addiction talk.

Why do you refer to everyone as being male?

Archived