Vote For Green Day As Best Band In The World

basketcase of suburbia

Jabra is having a poll to select the best band in the world, green day is currently at #42(behind bands such as backstreet boys, a-ha and westlife), by voting you also enter a contest to go to roskilde festival.

http://www.jabramusic.com/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll vote so long as Queen and The Beatles aren't able to be voted for.

I voted for Queen. Way better than Green Day.

god those people are smoking some crack!

none of those bands in the top 20 should even be considered for best band in the world....

ickkkkk

the beatles are at 50. that should tell you how terrible these people are. if it werent for elvis and the beatles stirring up shit those other shitty bands couldn't even be here! holy hell these people have shit taste for music!

god those people are smoking some crack!

none of those bands in the top 20 should even be considered for best band in the world....

ickkkkk

the beatles are at 50. that should tell you how terrible these people are. if it werent for elvis and the beatles stirring up shit those other shitty bands couldn't even be here! holy hell these people have shit taste for music!

Yeah, people have no knowing of what their roots are anymore. When do you ever hear modern bands citing The Beatles or Queen as their inspiration? Never.

Yeah, people have no knowing of what their roots are anymore. When do you ever hear modern bands citing The Beatles or Queen as their inspiration? Never.

yea it pisses me off!

i mean seriously? know where your inspirations inspirations came from!!

wtf? 30STM the best band in the world?!? :blink:

they are nowhere near the best band in the world.....some annoying little teenies think that....

time to avenge real music

HA. They haven't got a chance in winning.

I wouldn't mind if they were being beaten by good bands. Blink-182 is ahead of them. Green Day CREATED Blink! >:-z

I voted for Green Day.

Hopefully tommorow I'll vote for Pink Floyd.

Anyone who votes for Green Day is an idiot

Yeah, I felt a little guilty afterwards.

That's why I'm voting differently tommorow.

vote for a REAL band...

like...the beatles, the rolling stones, pink floyd, queen, even freaking metallica!

c'mon people 30stm? HANSON??????????????? holy fuck what has the world turned into???

There is no such thing as the "best band in the world" because everyone has their own taste and no-one will ever agree on the same band.

Thats why I'm not voting.

That, and i can't be bothered to register.

There is no such thing as the "best band in the world" because everyone has their own taste and no-one will ever agree on the same band.

Thats why I'm not voting.

That, and i can't be bothered to register.

right-o, thats my opinion dead on

i hope this site works

sometimes here the links are twisted :sick:

I'm sick of these threads, telling us to vote for Green Day just rigs the whole poll.

I'm sick of these threads, telling us to vote for Green Day just rigs the whole poll.

I agree. I don't even think Green Day has a chance at being the best band in the world.

Archived