Have You Seen Green Day In Your Area

dreamy22

Hi, I was just wandering, if you are from the Bay area and if u have seen a member of Green day around the local haunts doing normal things, liking shopping with their kids or going to the dentist or something like that ? when and where did you see them and what were they doing ? Is it called the California bay area or San Francisco bay area ? I have no idea, coz I've never been there and I'm curious if the band are really still "locals"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OmGGzZz YEH anD I pAPPeD Th3m 4 HEET!!!!!11

I saw Tre in a sex shop in Norway...

but then I realized it was a blow up doll on display in the store

Wow, way to be serious, guys.

I've seen SF Bay Area people post on here about how they see them around all the time just doing normal stuff like you said, and they said one time they saw Billie at a skate park near their house or something. You could probably go down to the Super Target and wander around there a couple of hours and see them. They've gotta do normal people stuff just like you and me. :)

"Hey wanna go hang out at the Super Target for a couple of days, just in case the guys from Green Day decides to act like normal humans and go buy green apples and light bulbs!?"

"Hellz yeah! I'll bring bottles to pee in!!"

If you don't live in the Bay Area, chances are you haven't seen Green Day just wandering around your hometown.

^ :( they might come down for the races!

"Hey wanna go hang out at the Super Target for a couple of days, just in case the guys from Green Day decides to act like normal humans and go buy green apples and light bulbs!?"

:lol:

The closest I've seen to Green Day wandering around my area is when they came and played at the Sydney Cricket Ground and there was a big news story about it on TV. Not quite the same thing.

when they played in jersey in 2005, my friend told me that her mom's friend spotted billie and mike in the hotel.

I bet people see them a lot, just like people from Boston see Steven Tyler, and it doesn't phase them. I mean, you can't hound them for autographs when they're getting the week's groceries.

I actually never have. :/ The Bay Area is a huge place, though. Just because you live here doesn't mean you're going to bump into them. I've met other famous people (mostly sports related).

And it's San Francisco Bay Area or just Bay Area. :)

lmfao, now that's a good one.

If i did live in the Bay Area and I happened to see 'em, I think I'd still be as happy knowing I'd seen them, rather than go and bother them for an autograph. Or even just a friendly smile of acknowledgement :)

Nope, I've only been to the US once and that was to Florida, and they don't live there so I didn't see them. Not that I would have seen them even if they did, but you know.

Green day have super human powers and are invisible in public because they don't bring attention to themeselves.

Green day have super human powers and are invisible in public because they don't bring attention to themeselves.

:lol: there's someone at my school who I can see saying something like that...but not, like...Green Day related..

Since I live in Little Ol' West Virginia, I've never seen them.

You don't have to be an asswipe about it. :/

Does no one else on this forum live in the Bay area ? come on ppl I wanna know if you have seen them around

my friend told me that her mom's friend spotted billie and mike in the hotel.

Oo er missus. Does Adie know? :shifty:

I dont live anywhere near CA..

but I saw Kid Rock at the mall

You made me laugh.

They like to leave burning bags of dog crap at my door and throw eggs at my house :(

They like to leave burning bags of dog crap at my door and throw eggs at my house :(

haha :lol:

Archived