Green D'oh

Fuzz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to hear their cover of the Simpsons theme song - I really can't imagine what it will be like..! :blink:

its gonna be awesome, simpson vs greenday, how cool ! ... I cant wait to hear the theme song, I probably go out and buy the single. I can't wait to see what happens to greenday in the movie, do they get stuff thrown at them when they play or do that sink with the ship. Its gonna be hilarious, the simpson shows are always funny, makes me laugh everytime. I wonder how much lines each of the band members have. I bet tre will say something ridiculous but really funny, I can only speculate.

Man, there are alot of movies coming out in July that I want to see. The simpson's movie is no. 1 on my list.

http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/

I love all these little GD things coming out a little at a time. Keeps me satisfied for at least a little while. I'm excited too see how this one turns out. :)

so other charecters on the simpsons get tattoos green day don't what's up with that? :/ if your gonna put a person in you should add tattoos and all.... apart from that it's gonna be interesting to see something to look forward to for sure!!!

i cant wait to see it

i have always loved the simpsons.

and my favourite band in their movie makes it even better

awww so they get chased by Springfield? Haha :lol:

I can't wait for this movie...and cant wait to hear the theme song :happy:

awesome!

and and and the them tune is released on my birhtday yay :D

x

XDXD haha I like the title

Is cool.. thanx :)

I'm more excited to hear their version of the theme song... cause I'll be honest with myself, I'm not going to see the Simpsons movie.

I brought that magazine today. Totally awesome for Matt Groening to put them in the movie.

Yay :D I can't wait for the movie, and the song :happy: yeah I'm a Simpsons geek :rolleyes:

omygawd! i so wanna see the movie now

the main reason i wanna see the simpsons movie is because Green Day's on it :D

Thanks for the article :) I can't wait to hear there own version of the theme song... I bet it will be awosome.

I'm going to see it! I'm just wondering why they left off their tattoos. It's a big part of them..can't really imagine them without them.

I know and no eyeliner!

Archived