Green Day Look Alikes!

prettyontheinside

there's one guy at school who looks a lot like BJ when he was like 15 or sth, when he had this huge hair, and every time i see him i go: OMG there's BJ!!! :woot: ..... it's a pity i can't get a picture of him.... :ermm:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing to apologyze for but how many pages did you go abck to even find that post :lol:

I was going from the first page and continuing down each page.

I was going from the first page and continuing down each page.

:lol: and another :lol: for the birdy ^^

Anyone remember the stand ins from the BOBD Videos?

I think that Daniel Clark looks more like Billie joe when he was young. The guy who plays the Woverine looks like Mike, no?

23d1e765.jpgbillie-joe-armstrong-2.jpg

photo14.jpgX-MenOriginsWolverine2009BRrip.jpg

What do you think?

my bff keeps telling me i look like Billie but i'n like "dude, are you high?" :runaround:

my bff keeps telling me i look like Billie but i'n like "dude, are you high?" :runaround:

yeah, picture?

some people also told me I look like Adie, but hell no.

Last thursday I went to Destine, a Dutch rockband, and I thought Laurens looks a bit like Billie Joe ^^ I think he's pretty hot!

10294980326886.jpg

yeah, picture?

some people also told me I look like Adie, but hell no.

Hell yes!

I saw this guy in a shopping place near me a couple of weeks ago and he was the spit of BJ when he was younger. My mum was like 'Get a photo with him!' :lol:

I saw this guy in a shopping place near me a couple of weeks ago and he was the spit of BJ when he was younger. My mum was like 'Get a photo with him!' :lol:

LOL :lol:

I think I would instantly begin to follow him :rolleyes::ninja:

LOL :lol:

I think I would instantly begin to follow him :rolleyes::ninja:

I did...

Well, more like my mum grabbed me by the arm and make me pretty much walk over him twice.

well, this is really funny.

I went to hot topic while i was in Berkeley, well, and I saw the back of this guy with this cap, the tattoos and stuff and I was like omfg it can't be true, he turned and I could breath, but then I realized that he just looked like Billie Joe. his eyes, his face..

and I told him: did someone tell you that you look like Billie Joe Armstrong? and he was like: what?? no! but he lives around here.

fnebdt.jpg

I needed to have a pic with him lol, but the quality sucks and in this pic he does not really look like him but in person he did!!!

almost Every morning i see that small guy on the bus who looks SO MUCH like billie when he was 5......only that the guy is 11 XD but he's so cute <3

almost Every morning i see that small guy on the bus who looks SO MUCH like billie when he was 5......only that the guy is 11 XD but he's so cute <3

You should try to adopt him :wub: :wub:

Archived